collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

How do you feel if healthy pony was 30 days long

If its only 1 task awesome
0 (0%)
30 days sounds ok to make a good habit
0 (0%)
Not sure
0 (0%)
Time is too short to feel productive
0 (0%)
Please don't change healthy pony.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 01, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

Author Topic: Heathy Pony Focus on One Goal. Check page 22  (Read 64453 times)

Offline Aadra310

• Trade Count: (+80)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
Re: Healthy Pony Buddy System Start Up
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2018, 08:31:21 PM »
Yeah, new people joining!  Great to read about your goals!!

Not to bring it down but I’m kinda bummed.  Joined a book swap on Facebook (it’s a chain thing so you have to recruit your friends and they in turn recruit theirs).  I joined because I’m super introverted and was just trying to do something outside of my comfort zone.  No one joined under me.  Man, I know I shouldn’t take that personally but it’s a punch in the gut and takes me straight back to high school.  I was ignored in high school which was an improvement from middle school where I was bullied.  This stuff sticks with you, my friends. 

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2018, 06:29:09 AM »
I'm so sorry that happened to you Aaadra.  :hug:

I was also ignored in high school. I really wanted friends to hang out and do stuff with but for some reason most of the kids decided they didn't like me and I was lucky if anyone sat with me at lunch or even said hi. There were a few classmates that had birthdays close together (including me) and it was rare anyone remembered mine at school despite me saying "It's my birthday today."  A few people posted on Facebook recently how fun high school was and how much fun they had hanging out together. It brought back all of those feelings of being ignored and loneliness for me.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2018, 07:24:40 AM »
What a bummer Aadra..
But high 5 for you for trying.
I am too scared of the feeling of rejection to even try. :(

I think I want to add a 1 a day sketch (or idea) journal to my goals. Like to do it and feel comfortable again with a pencil. I'm not the best artist but I'm an ok artist and giving up before I try has hurt my skills.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2018, 07:52:53 AM »
Welcome new comers...I really need to get on my recording and such so behind. Might make a non procrastinating goal:)

I feel you on the bully. Kids can be awful and so can adults, but this are a is my safe place:) just popping. Might do more later today.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Shatyr

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2018, 08:19:07 AM »
Got hit by a GI bug last night, so I'm laid up in bed again. Bleh. I'm starting to hate this piece of furniture. On the bright side, my back is still feeling decent so I should be able to get to work tomorrow. Test-drive to the doctor later this morning to get the work paperwork completed.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2018, 08:22:44 AM »
Aadra, it's great that you gave it a try! I try to remember that in cases like that, it's just a bit of unfortunate circumstance. Am I glad I'm out of highschool at this point! I was pretty lonely.
Banditpony, that sounds like a nice way to unwind! You could do a lot of fun with that. Drawing with a pencil for fun is very relaxing.
Shatyr, I hope you feel better by tomorrow!

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Shatyr

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2018, 04:46:15 PM »
Thanks!

I was able to make it to the doctor and walked slowly around Target some, but now I'm just exhausted and feeling weak. I'm hoping this won't carry over to work, I don't exactly have a bed or couch to collapse on if I get tired.

Offline Kiwichi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2018, 11:51:21 PM »
Hi.  I'd like to join.  Not sure if all my goals are realistic or just "dream goals". 

A little more about me:
I work 40+hr/wk, when i come home its my tutn to watch the baby.  I've gained so much weight gorging indulging & enjoying every craving and/or yummy food I want.  I eat even when I'm not hungry just to eat it bc it's tasty.  I think its also a personal struggle with accepting my new body after having a baby.  My babys been going to bed late (by midnight), sometimes we get carried away doing things together & other times she's fighting the bed routine. I have to do a long regime for my acne plus 30min of light therapy.  My chiro wants me to do 40min regime for the pain in my feet (I haven't started, Dr will scold me tomorrow, I don't feel I have the time).  My ME time is 12-2am (obviously not getting enough sleep but i need my ME time).  Most of the things I need to do will on the weekends including running errands for the family needs.

"What are your dream goals"

What are your dream goals?
1. Lose 15 lbs or more
2. Declutter & start organizing
3. Spend more time doing educational activities
4. Follow chiro dr. orders.

"What can you accomplish in 3 months?"

What can you accomplish in 3 months?
1. Joinimg consecutive DietBets (keeps me accountable & helps me from cheating myself).  Using ME time to walk on the treadmill 5 out of 7 days.  Start doing situps, starting with 30/day.  Pack my meals the night before. 
2. Make list & post it.  Complete 1 or more task per wknd.  Pack & setup donation pickup by the end of 3mos.
3. Setup scheduled time Sat & Sun for learning fun, probably after lunch.  Squeezing in some more during weeknight when I get off work earlier.
4. Follow chiro drs orders during ME time.

"Buddy System questions
1. Can you handle more than one buddy at this time?"

Not sure.  I feel pretty stressed with time management but love reading the forum as a stress reliever ;)   Id love to read about everyones progreas & struggles.  It helps to relate to others.  Everything listed seems hard, but the hardest part is actually starting.  Last, I think I'd like to donate a prize.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2018, 07:02:17 AM »
Good morning everyone!  I hope your day goes well and you are able to accomplish steps towards your goals!  :D
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2018, 08:31:20 AM »
I took the time to get on track this morning. I don't include me frequently on the post list, as I feel I should be super posting as the host. I toss myself a bone as some of you would like to donate prizes, and who doesn't like a chance to win:D

We have a total of 31 posts so far!!! I do love cheerleaders, so even if you are not signed up I enter your name into the post drawing....ponfan:D

I am going through missed/read quickly posts so I might be a bit behind.

Banditpony. What date is Matsuricon? A count down might help you stay on task:) or get me more excited for you.

Oh I love pictures, so anyone post pictures at anytime:D

Kiwichi- Welcome. I only have experience in daycare(no kids of my own) the daycare was consistant on times. So lunch at 11, start nap time at 12:00. You might want to try and create a sleep schedule to help create a routine. Just a thought. You can also look at baby workouts. I have seen yoga positions as you interact with baby. Congrats on the baby:D I picked up knitting to help not snack or overeat. Maybe a hands hobby could help:)

Shatyr- sorry for your injury. I can only relate to a foot injury, but I was told to always use it. Even if for 5min. Take a moment to rest. You might be in a chair at work, so take 5min breather periodically. It might help with the stamina. Tiny steps:) I hope you see improvement soon.

Aadra310- I think you talk to many of use who have been horribly hurt by people weather in youth or adult. It's about learning to love yourself. I started to write something I did or liked about myself at the end of the day. Once I started to love me, I found nice people who loved me too, it just grows. The facebook sign up is a bummer but it's not you they said no to. They said no to the book swap. Something else might spark an interest. Private swaps are great pick me ups.

I really do not want to make these giant posts, so new goal is to be quick to respond:) I also have to record my own progress better. Good note, hubby is joining my weight loss journey, so that would be awesome:) keep positive everyone:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2018, 08:55:06 AM »
Thanks Crowning Glory. I’m planning to sign up for Healthy Pony this time. :) I’m trying to think of smaller more realistic goals this time.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2018, 09:31:23 AM »
@Crowning_Glory13

Eh. It's not the deadline that's getting to me (2 weeks) I don't have the TIME to be on task due to WYP stuff.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Shatyr

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2018, 10:04:21 AM »
The nausea is finally gone and I was able to eat solid food last night! If two baked potatoes count...

I find myself craving some pancakes today, which does not go along with being healthy, but it's definitely better than the "can't eat anything, upset stomach" setting I've had for the past few days. I've made myself the deal that I can stop by Village Inn on the way home from the doctor after picking up my paperwork, so long as I park well away from the entrance and use the stairs. It's only one floor and I've found that I actually do feel better if I'm vertical and moving.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2018, 10:07:27 AM »
Not going to hide it ....happy dance for ponyfan joining:)

I still like cheerleaders, so feel free to post even if you are not signed up!

Banditpony two weeks!!! Wow so close. Good luck with it all:)

Sharry that is a great idea. Went with the desire, but made some hurdles to get to it! That is wonderful!

Post Merge: August 09, 2018, 10:09:37 AM

Forgive my auto correct Shatyr
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 10:09:37 AM by Crowning_Glory13 »

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2018, 12:42:47 PM »
My stomach's been all out of wack, but I did eat some rice and chicken for lunch today. And I had a bean and cheese burrito for breakfast (not an unhealthy one, it was very good). Yay, eating proper meals!
I am dreading classes beginning, I still need to get my tablaptop.
Ponyfan: Welcome! It's wonderful to see you join.

Sig by Starscout <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal