collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

How do you feel if healthy pony was 30 days long

If its only 1 task awesome
0 (0%)
30 days sounds ok to make a good habit
0 (0%)
Not sure
0 (0%)
Time is too short to feel productive
0 (0%)
Please don't change healthy pony.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 01, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

Author Topic: Heathy Pony Focus on One Goal. Check page 22  (Read 64685 times)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Re: Healthy Pony Buddy System Start Up
« Reply #270 on: October 29, 2018, 02:07:13 PM »
I agree everyone deserves the congeniality vote:) we all do our part. I am making more progress towards my goals, but totally ignoring my knitting. I am procrastinating because I have my first weekend in over a month...but really just bored with the project.

Thanks for your votes and pm. It helps a lot:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline scifipony

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 29, 2018, 11:24:47 PM »
What are your dream goals?
1. Get myself to eat at least one meal per day; ideally, would like to get to the point of eating three meals a day. Also, need to add more meat to my diet. (doctor's orders)
2. Organize and declutter my house.
3. Get outdoors and get active. Jogging, exercising, walk the dog, whatever.

Checking in with a progress update. :awake:

1. I'm afraid this goal has been going nowhere fast. I've achieved my minimal goal of one meal per day, but haven't been able to progress past that. I have managed to add some meat to my diet though (my husband has been helping with that by bringing home "snacking meats" like precooked bacon and liverwurst) so that's at least something.

2. Making slow but steady progress on this. My original goal was to have the whole house finished by Thanksgiving. I'm doubtful now that this will happen, but if I at least finish by Christmas I'll be happy.

3. This is the one I've made the most progress with. Walking/hiking is surprisingly relaxing and I enjoy taking walks in the park, especially with the dogs. With cold weather setting in (we've already had our first snow!) I'm not sure how well I'll do this next month, but I'm happy for now.

Also wanted to give an acknowledgement to my awesome HP buddy who has been so helpful and supportive. :hug:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #272 on: October 30, 2018, 09:04:24 AM »
That is amazing progress. You can definitely tell where your point A was and you skipped B and made it to point C! Way to go.!!!
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline Shatyr

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 30, 2018, 08:34:44 PM »
Yikes, it has been way too long since I checked in here. Sorry about that!

As for my goals, it's been 2 steps forward and one step back. I've definitely recovered from my sprained back but I haven't lost a bit of weight and I'm pretty sure I've lost muscle as well.

I'm still working on cello and modelling, but they've been taking a back seat to sorting out and improving my mental health. My "hobby" goals were just another way to distract me from the other things holding me back.

My buddy's awesome, never giving up on me throughout the whole thing, even when I went a little radio silent. Sorry for dropping the ball a little there, buddy!

Offline CherryTreats

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 31, 2018, 12:35:21 AM »
Well, even though I haven't made much progress with most goals, I've been exercising almost every day on the bike, even reaching 36 miles in one day a few times the past week so I'm glad about that. I think one of my new mini goals is to get more sleep/try to get to bed earlier. I notice I feel more motivated if I have slept well.

Ponyfan, I'm so sorry about your health issues. Health issues are always so hard to deal with. I understand completely about losing your motivation. That has happened to me also. You are in my thoughts.

Crowning Glory, I'm sorry to hear some people might not be able to send prizes. I could send a prize, but I'm not sure what yet.

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm curious what the Halloween costumes will be that some of you have mentioned! Happy Halloween!

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 31, 2018, 09:35:27 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10155760183257765&type=3&__tn__=-UC-R

Check out our annual Howl-O-ween dog costume contest :)  If you have a facebook account you can log in and also vote for your favorites with a Like

A fun little distraction from our hectic busy lives while we work towards our goals  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 09:43:46 AM by Prince_Sunbeam »
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #276 on: October 31, 2018, 11:51:57 AM »
Goal roundup:
1. Go through one area every week and de-clutter/organize completely.
2. Keep up with my homework in school as it comes (comes into play August 23rd). I'll be buying a Surface Go to assist in this.
3. Do something active at least once every other day. Walking the dog or just walking outside, doing some push-ups or a little 5-minute routine counts. I plan to work up to once a day.
4. Eat a filling breakfast (not a granola bar) at least the days before school.
1. Didn't do this AT ALL. My room has improved somewhat, but I've been too tired/lazy to declutter. This was a pretty ambitious goal for me. I did decrease my clutter somewhat by compacting some boxes.
2. Pretty good? I need to work more at my procrastination but I've only missed 2 assignments.
3. My work kinda means this goal is just something that happens.
4. Ehh, kinda? My stomach's been too bad to get lots of food in, so this was an unrealistic goal for myself.
Actually, lots of these goals are very idealist. Maybe another goal would "set realistic goals" lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #277 on: October 31, 2018, 03:23:38 PM »
If you don't make the goal, you can't see the direction you want to go:) maybe a goal is not realistic, but now you see what is.  I think I will keep goals and optional buddies for my next round.

Thanks to those who want to donate prizes. Prizes are thing you have about, or even a card saying how proud of you they are. Each prize is to symbolize your hard work:)

I finally wrote down one of my own knitting patterns!! It's a scarf with santas sleigh and 9 reindeer. I made this for me awhile back, but my mom loved so much I didn't want to say mo. So I am making my own. I have been writing my pattern as I knit...whew.

In a short time we will be done. Take a moment you see how far you have come!!!! All of you have made some great leaps and bounds. Learning and trying is the only way to see what works!

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 31, 2018, 04:20:40 PM »
Okay let's look at my goals :)
•To lose weight, I want to be a UK size 16, I'm currently a UK 18/20
My healthy eating has been going pretty well, I didn't achieve a 16 but I did drop a pants size from 20 to 18 which I'm happy about. I'm still going to continue healthy eating after this has finished too.

•To pass maths in college next May
Well it's not may yet but the lessons have been easy so far and I've understood it all :)

•To pass my certificate in Childcare and Education next January and move onto Diploma.
Not there yet! I've been doing pretty well there's just lots and lots of work to do!

•Learn Spanish
Ive quite enjoyed learning Spanish and will continue to do it, I even added my buddy on Duolingo! :D

This week's goals
- Complete at least two units of my PowerPoint presentation
I've been a bit lazy this week, I've done some work not much though
- Finish my Halloween costume (almost there!)
- Get my hair cut

- Experiment with my fudge recipe in time for Christmas
- Begin on making Christmas candles for family
Doing these tomorrow when I have some time :)

I've really enjoyed this experience and my buddy has been amazing!  ^.^

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #279 on: October 31, 2018, 04:43:32 PM »
Strawberrysundance you are an inspiration. Not 100% of your goals, but you progressed in them. You are 50% the way there. How neat! How amazing!!! You really took the time and even though it was not a completion you are almost there!!!

We ate all almost there!!! We can reach our goals!!! Even after healthy pony we can do this!

I know I planned another round of healthy pony, and a photo contests, but I have to face reality...I have applied for a second job. My new job is more seasonal then they really promised:( this week...I will only be at work for 3 days. I know I am on the path of not having to deal with this 2/3 job thing. I just might have to for 2 more years...sigh. my hope is only this year, but anything can happen.

Depending on the job I might not be able to host healthy pony, even if no rewards were involved. On a better note.

I am making a list of my knitting projects for the rest of 2018! I am going to see how far I can get. Still some time left...we all do.

Thank you all for helping me through a lot. I know I hide it, but i put a lot of pressure on myself, and i almost gave up...a few times. I am not perfect or 90% better, but i am on that path.

Thank you all. You made and helped me cheer for you, and i didn't feel so alone or down on myself, because i was given purpose. Thank you all.

Offline Prince_Sunbeam

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 31, 2018, 06:03:01 PM »
What can you accomplish in 3 months? (I've only got 8 weeks!)
- lose ~15lbs (at *LEAST* 10lbs)
- exercise 2-3x/week
- set up 2+ gaming dates
- finish my small stitch project, catch up on my monthly stitch along, continue on my other project.
- practice Italian at least 4 days/week

- I'm officially down 10lbs! With 2 weeks left I don't think I'll hit 15 but I should be able to make more progress
- Most weeks I've been able to exercise 2x, Im hoping to ramp that up to 3x
- I have attended 5 gaming dates!
- Small stitch finished, caught up on my monthly (until the new pattern releases tomorrow but I'll get that done)
- Been practicing Italian every day!

Healthy pony has been amazingly helpful in keeping me on track!
I have never had written down goals before so I never experienced how helpful it can be to have a system of accountability like this!
Back after at least 4 years away!

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #281 on: November 01, 2018, 06:03:50 AM »
Whew, good luck Kiwi! I know you ate going to rock it out. Busy week! Meh more like exciting week. Have fun:)

Thanks sweetie.

Right now I currently feel: :freak: :freak: :freak:

I have all of tonight to myself, so I am going to haul some serious butt. I'm banning myself from the internet (well things like Facebook and Arena, only Etsy-related internet is allowed) until things are done. There are a few last minute things that will be done on Friday, but tonight will be getting all of that stuff prepped to the final stages possible.

EEP!
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 01, 2018, 11:51:33 AM »
Strawberrysundance you are an inspiration. Not 100% of your goals, but you progressed in them. You are 50% the way there. How neat! How amazing!!! You really took the time and even though it was not a completion you are almost there!!!

We ate all almost there!!! We can reach our goals!!! Even after healthy pony we can do this!

I know I planned another round of healthy pony, and a photo contests, but I have to face reality...I have applied for a second job. My new job is more seasonal then they really promised:( this week...I will only be at work for 3 days. I know I am on the path of not having to deal with this 2/3 job thing. I just might have to for 2 more years...sigh. my hope is only this year, but anything can happen.

Depending on the job I might not be able to host healthy pony, even if no rewards were involved. On a better note.

I am making a list of my knitting projects for the rest of 2018! I am going to see how far I can get. Still some time left...we all do.

Thank you all for helping me through a lot. I know I hide it, but i put a lot of pressure on myself, and i almost gave up...a few times. I am not perfect or 90% better, but i am on that path.

Thank you all. You made and helped me cheer for you, and i didn't feel so alone or down on myself, because i was given purpose. Thank you all.

Note: I forgot to add on my Spanish progress that I've been playing video games with Spanish subtitles, I've been able to recognise some words and learn new ones while listening to the English audio :)

Thank you so much :hug:
Everyone has done so well! Even if some goals weren't met, we still had a try and did what we could!
Good luck with your 2nd job Crowning Glory, even if Healthy Pony doesn't come back, we still have memories of it and our buddies to talk to, heck it may be back we don't know :) It was such a great experience, there are so many amazing people on this thread!

Offline heathersmoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Send the Goddess of Smoo your unwanted keychains!
    • View Profile
    • SEND ME A KEYCHAIN!
« Reply #283 on: November 01, 2018, 12:00:49 PM »
1. Get myself to eat at least one meal per day; ideally, would like to get to the point of eating three meals a day. Also, need to add more meat to my diet. (doctor's orders)
2. Organize and declutter my house.
3. Get outdoors and get active. Jogging, exercising, walk the dog, whatever.

Checking in with a progress update. :awake:

1. I'm afraid this goal has been going nowhere fast. I've achieved my minimal goal of one meal per day, but haven't been able to progress past that. I have managed to add some meat to my diet though (my husband has been helping with that by bringing home "snacking meats" like precooked bacon and liverwurst) so that's at least something.

2. Making slow but steady progress on this. My original goal was to have the whole house finished by Thanksgiving. I'm doubtful now that this will happen, but if I at least finish by Christmas I'll be happy.

3. This is the one I've made the most progress with. Walking/hiking is surprisingly relaxing and I enjoy taking walks in the park, especially with the dogs. With cold weather setting in (we've already had our first snow!) I'm not sure how well I'll do this next month, but I'm happy for now.

Also wanted to give an acknowledgement to my awesome HP buddy who has been so helpful and supportive. :hug:

Go scifipony, wooooohooooo!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 01, 2018, 05:48:48 PM »
I also enjoy Sailor Moon. :) Ive read the first 5 volumes of the manga and am on Season 4 of the 90’s anime. I was a little confused by the 6th volume since I was watching Season 3 of the anime when I was looking at volume 6. I’ve seen the first two seasons of Crystal but not the 3rd or 4th season.

1 Learn more French, at least enough to have a basic conversation. 

2.  exercise  when possible

What can you accomplish in 3 months?

1 Practice French for 5-10 minutes a day at least 5 times a week
2. Aim for excercise at least 3 days a week.

Buddies: I’d like one buddy but it may take me a few days to respond to messages.

Ponyfan

1. I’ve been able to maintain a 78 day Duolingo streak so far. :) When I tried learning before it didn’t feel like I was actually learning the words (sometimes it still feels like that) but for the most part I can tell my French has really improved and I’m able to read and understand a lot more than I could when we began Healthy Pony. :) My buddy’s helped me a lot with learning more French.

2. I’ve been working out when I can but I guess it’s not intense enough as I haven’t lost weight.

I wanted to also work on healthy eating but completely lost my motivation due to several health issues that I’ve had in the last 3 months, :sad:

I hope the job works out Crowning Glory. I know how frustrating it can be when a job doesn’t turn out like you thought it would or you watch other people being promoted to better positions while your hard work goes unproved. :hug:

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal