collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fantasy readers, I'm requesting some help!  (Read 567 times)

Offline Katika

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Fantasy readers, I'm requesting some help!
« on: August 03, 2018, 03:51:29 AM »
I know I've been gone from the forums for a long time, but I could really use some help!

Since I began publishing my series in 2016, I made it my goal to sell my books at GenCon. Long story short, I'm here in Indianapolis right now, doing just that! Very, very spur the moment, I decided to also launch an organic campaign on social media to try to bump my ranks and get better visibility on Amazon, but I could really use some help. Most of my current fans and followers have shared previous promotions I've done, so I'm really needing to reach some new eyes, and that's why I'm asking for help here.

To be clear, I'm not asking any of you to purchase my book(s) (though I won't tell you not to if it sounds interesting to you ;) ), just to help spread the word via a FB post share and/or a retweet that the ebook of the first in series has been marked down to $0.99 for the rest of GenCon. Here are the links to the posts:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KatikaSchneider/photos/a.887043778044139.1073741828.857025781045939/1789201951161646/?type=3&theater
Twitter: https://twitter.com/KatikaSchneider/status/1024986025419005952

It's a very character-driven series about a holy war against demons, set on an island nation that's been abandoned by its god. A young woman has the role of general dropped on her shoulders when her father dies, and has to lead her army against a force she previously thought was a myth. She's completely in over her head, so an immortal paladin is sent to help guide her and her people through the war.

Any help you can give me with spreading the word would be massively and forever appreciated! And if you're at GenCon now and have a chance, I'm always happy to talk books (or ponies ;) ) with other readers, if you have the spare time to swing by Authors' Avenue to say hi <3
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 03:53:01 AM by Katika »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal