Pony Talk > Introductions

Hi Friends

(1/2) > >>

Skybreeze:
Just wanted to “officially” introduce myself to the community. Although I do recognize some of you from the Tranding Post. (Hiiii!!)

I am a life long pony fan and collector. My obsession started at about age 3-4ish and quickly grew from there. I have since started to expand my collection of G1 & G2 ponies. I absolutely love G4 - but mainly brushables and GoH toys.

Favourites ponies include; Spike (G1 & 4), Lickety Split, Shady, Surprise, Pinkie Pie (G4) and Fluttershy.

I live in Toronto, Ontario (Canada) and work in the veterinarian field and love it. When not working I spend time with my sweet little Shih Tzu puppy Clover. I enjoy drawing, reading and thrifting when ever I can.

Anyways, I’ve blabbed on long enough. Looking forward to getting to know people here and look at everyone’s little beauties.

Safflower:
Skybreeze! Welcome to the Arena, it's nice to see you over here :D Hope you like it here, we are happy to have you!

Skybreeze:
Thanks Safflower!!

tailrustedtealeaf:
Welcome to the arena! Neat to have more G4 collectors around!

hathorcat:
Great introduction! :) Welcome to the Arena! I hope you have a great time here :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version