Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Furby's!

(1/4) > >>

Nella:
Are there furby collectors over here?  :biggrin:

Dreamer:
Not exactly a collector, but been interested in them for a while! My favourites are the Tie-Dye and the Crystal Rainbow from the Boom series  :lol: Used to own a red-haired one from the 2000s release.

Loona:
*raises hand* ^^
Furbies are one of the main toys I collect. I've been loving them ever since they came out and I saw them first in a toy shop back in the late 1990s, as a teen, but as they were too expensive I didn't get any until the early 2000s. I have one or two I bought new from the more recent generations, but most of my furballs are second-hand, which I do not mind at all, I like to think they have a backstory like this :) I own at least one from every generation, but my favourites are the originals from the late 1990s-early 2000s. While the LCS eyes of the newer ones are fun, I still prefer the variety the random colours of the eyes of the originals offered, as well as the uniqueness of the pre-programmed names they had. First gen Furbs make up most of my Furby herd, which counts about100 members (I really should count them, as well as take a group photo...).

I'd love to see your Furbies Nella! :)

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
I adore Furbys! Here are my babies:

Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Shelby is my favorite. :lovey:

Aside from three of the adult '98s (Tie-Dye, Santa, and the Leopard standing on its box), a few of the plastic '98 McDonald's Furbys, and all the 2012 and after ones, they're all childhood Furbys.

Nella:
@Loona: wow, I'd love to see pictures of them. I'm not a collector but found my original furby Ladybug. She still works (she's English). I was wondering if they are collectible too ;).

Any idea how rare mine is? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version