Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

New Polly Pocket!

(1/2) > >>

lalalei2001:
Just got an email from Mattel--check it out; new Polly Pocket dolls and playsets!

https://shop.mattel.com/shop/en-us/ms/polly-pocket-toys

Ponyfan:
These new Polly Pocket sets are cute. My favorite so far is the Flamingo Floatie.  :) I heard they will be releasing new sets in the middle of August including a sand castle one. I want one of the small locket ones also.

Here are pics of some of them.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ponyfan

BuckinghamAlice:
I really wanna see these in person... they look so cute!  I've been really excited about the older Polly Pocket recently and maybe getting one or two of these sets would distract me from wanting to spend even more money on that, lol.

Wardah:

--- Quote from: BuckinghamAlice on September 03, 2018, 03:22:44 AM ---I really wanna see these in person... they look so cute!  I've been really excited about the older Polly Pocket recently and maybe getting one or two of these sets would distract me from wanting to spend even more money on that, lol.

--- End quote ---

The new Polly Pockets are cute but if you want something closer to the originals the Shopkins Lil Secrets are where it's at.

BuckinghamAlice:

--- Quote from: Wardah on September 03, 2018, 08:15:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: BuckinghamAlice on September 03, 2018, 03:22:44 AM ---I really wanna see these in person... they look so cute!  I've been really excited about the older Polly Pocket recently and maybe getting one or two of these sets would distract me from wanting to spend even more money on that, lol.

--- End quote ---

The new Polly Pockets are cute but if you want something closer to the originals the Shopkins Lil Secrets are where it's at.

--- End quote ---
I definitely want to grab one or two of those.  They're so cute!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version