collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 125
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 8
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: The Last Bronycon -2019  (Read 3901 times)

Offline therainbowtroll

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Depends Pony
  • I'm the pony everypony should know!
    • FA
Re: The Last Bronycon -2019
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2018, 02:49:16 AM »
Apart of the reason why its ending is beacuse its rumored season 9 might be the last season for G4. And I think they also just dont feel like doing it anymore...
https://ibb.co/kUfiYF
By pawpatrolbab

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Ponystrange on IG!
    • Tungler
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2018, 02:56:58 AM »
Apart of the reason why its ending is beacuse its rumored season 9 might be the last season for G4. And I think they also just dont feel like doing it anymore...
Oh, I absolutely wouldn't blame them. What, like, seven years? That's quite the long time to be doing something that people have been shouting is a dead scene for at least three of those years. It's good they're quitting while they're ahead rather than having an unsuccessful (monetarily at least) con.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

G1 Haves | Sales/For TradePony Life Wiki | General Discord Server
Steam: lindy hop around the truth! | Switch: Horse / SW-4920-8809-1398 | Cred to SquarePeg for sig, Griffin for avie

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+220)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2018, 04:13:27 AM »
I sure hope that Hasbro does not stop making ponies though. I hope they come out with something good! :)

Offline Tex81

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
  • OG Brony Tex
    • MLP Classics
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2019, 06:24:36 PM »
Maybe the need a new line of G1-style big brothers to pump some fresh blood into bronies lol. Ok it's actually just what I would love. I'll have to look into going to this last one and see what it's about.
Tex

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • What exactly does this machine do?
    • My Flickr
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2019, 05:24:24 AM »
I want to attend this final Bronycon bash sooo much. I never went to any prior Bronycons but I think this will be such a wonderful send-off for G4. I reserved a hotel room already but am waiting until I know I can attend for sure before I buy my ticket. The timing is awful for me. Not only monetarily will it be tough, especially with it being on the opposite side of the country from me and with another convention I've committed to already in Sept,. but I'm supposed to be moving to a new state that weekend. I'm hoping I can push my moving date a weekend forward or back as to not conflict. It feels like it will be a once-in-a-lifetime sort of experience, and maybe I'm putting to much weight on wanting to go, but I want to make it work so badly.  :drunk:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal