collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 Blind Bag Help?  (Read 826 times)

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Always dresses in style
    • View Profile
G4 Blind Bag Help?
« on: July 20, 2018, 07:14:37 PM »
Blind bags have been rather hit or miss in my area, and I'm positive there are releases that never showed up in stores around here.  I was wondering what stores received the following waves:

#20 (have found some of these at Walmart & Target, but still missing a few)

I found waves #22 (Family Dollar) and #24 (Target) with no problems.  Some of these are old releases, but I've found wave #20 in the last month so I'm holding out hope for the rest.

I'm also really hoping these aren't being replaced by Cutie Mark Crew...
Rainbow Dash always dresses in style.

Offline Cloud Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Custom Bait Pony
  • get all the ponies or die trying
    • View Profile
    • My Links
Re: G4 Blind Bag Help?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 07:53:44 PM »
Waves 20 & 21 have been in my Walmart for ages now, and I've also seen 21 at Dollar General before. I've never seen Wave 19 in person, as well as  Wave 23, until the pony fair. I know 20 and 21 were available, but I also want to know where/if 19 & 23 were released around the US. I also have never seen Wave 18 in my area, but I have seen them at Walgreens in Florida (when I went to pony fair, I did a little shopping around as well.)
☁️ Cloud Dreamer ☁️
🎀
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

☁️ avatar created by poniesthatsparkle ☁️

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 08:12:16 PM »
Wave 19 - I have never been able to find these. 

Wave 20 - These are being replaced with later waves but I know I've seen them recently at Walmart and Kohls and perhaps Walgreens (not 100% certain on that one). 

Wave 21 - I think this was the wave I found at one particular Walmart and then didn't ever see again.

Wave 23 - I believe this was the wave I found at Kroger. 

I've checked a few Walgreens recently and they'll have bags from several different waves out at the same time.  I know they had a few from one of the later waves but I don't remember if that included either 21 or 23 -  it might have been 22 or 24 instead (I was specifically looking for 19 as I have the others so I didn't really pay attention to which exactly).  While I think they did have 20, it's just as likely to find 15 or 18 as any of the others.

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Rainbow Dash

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 05:11:40 PM »
Thank you both!

Sounds like I may have to write off hope of ever getting wave #19.  Unless they're sitting in a warehouse somewhere and get released at a dollar store at a later date.

Offline Shadoweon

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 06:59:20 PM »
I have found some waves that I didn't see elsewhere at Khol's but wave 19 is one of those ones that i've never seen at any store in person, same with wave 3 and 5 back when blind bags were a newer item. =/

I've been having trouble finding the last few waves so i've just been buying my favorites on Ebay and holding off on the rest.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2018, 07:34:34 AM »
I've noticed it was hard for me to find any of the Rarity-bag blind bags, and same with the movie releases until recently. My target has clearanced a bunch of them, and they had at least 3 or 4 boxes of blind bags.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Rainbow Dash

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2018, 12:30:43 PM »
I did a tour of stores yesterday with the hopes of finding more blind bags.  I found release #16 at Dollar Tree, and judging from how full the box was, it was a recent addition to their inventory (looks like I need one from that assortment, so I guess I'll be going back to that store in the near future).  K-Mart is well-stocked with wave #15, so I don't see them restocking any time soon.  No luck at Dollar General, but Kohl's was overflowing with blind bags.... Specifically wave #20 and wave #22.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal