Pony Talk > Introductions

Hi new Pony friends! :)

(1/2) > >>

Nymphmews:
Hello everyone!
I’m 30 from England and have been collecting MLP for just under 3 years but I had a year out due to being off work after major surgery so money restraints etc. I’ve recently started collecting again, my main interest is G1s! They remind me of being a little girl, I have a fun photo of myself aged about 3 in a MLP tshirt that I’ll have to upload when I figure out how haha. I recently bought my first custom pony who is beautiful and it’s made me catch the bug for customising ponies myself so I’ll be peeking at the custom forums :)
I’m a tattoo artist and often tattoo super cute 80’s & 90’s toys, i’ve done a few mlp’s and I often sell prints of my MLP designs too. I love how MLP just makes so many people happy :)
Anyway, I hope to make friends with some of you lovely Pony collectors, bye for now x

Safflower:
Hi, welcome to the Arena! Custom ponies are great :D You should peek around the Arts and Crafts Corral too! It's awesome that you've done tattoos of MLPs :heart: Can't wait to see you around the forums! Enjoy your stay here :D

tailrustedtealeaf:
Welcome to the arena! That's so cool that you're a tattoo artist!

Nymphmews:
Thank you both so much, looking forward to my stay here. Everyone seems so friendly  :biggrin:

Spinky69er:
Welcome to the Arena :party:

How fun does that sound that you get to tattoo elements of your childhood on others?!  I personally have Whitecap seapony tattooed on me (among many other tatts!)

I hope you have recovered well too :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version