Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Who is your favorite Dream Design?

(1/5) > >>

Leave a Whisper:
This is a gorgeous set and its pretty hard to pick, but I think I'd hafta go with Cloud Climber. I also love Summer Berry, Seascape, Island Delight and Desert Palm.

Taffeta:
I was conflicted between Cloud Climber and Hidden Treasure, but I went for Hidden Treasure in the end because she's the one that jumped out at me most from the list. Her weird beach theme and tacky jewellery amuse me, but I also like her mixed shades of pink better than most pink on pink ponies.

I like Summer Berry but I've never had her or seen her in real life. I think I have only a handful from this set. I remember one is orange and I also have a purple pegasus - Island Delight?

So I went with the ones I knew for sure I had and didn't need to go to Wiki or Google to check ;)

I would've voted for both Cloud Climber and Hidden Treasure if I had been able though.

Miniature Sheep:
I love Cloud Climber, her dark purple hair is really beautiful. She's in one of my favourite poses as well, I love how energetic and delighted she looks. :)

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
This was pretty hard, as they're all beautiful, this is a set I'd like to complete someday.

I ended up choosing Island Delight, her dark purple body plus blue hair are really unique and look great!

poniesthatsparkle:
Desert Palm. She was one of the first G3 ponies I bought when I began collecting, so I've got a soft spot for her. I also love her colors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version