collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I found myself being mom to 4 herd members today  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I found myself being mom to 4 herd members today
« on: July 16, 2018, 09:56:21 PM »
Omg, why can't I have self control?! I did some rush errands to the closest thrift store that I hadn't checked in a search for shorts, and wound up with more herd members. I wound up getting Amberlocks, Scooter Sprite, Fluttershy, and a fakie. Wound up leaving Lily Lightly (with her dress) and a freakier looking fakie behind.

After their spa session, I wanted to do a photoshoot with a full meet n greet story with my other horse babies (like this one http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,391776.0.html) but halfway into taking the pics, I just lost motivation to bother with a story, since the last 40-ish page  meet n greet with ponies and Care Bears wasn't appreciated.

Anway, I digress. Have some pics!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And with that, I am officially out of space for any more past gens on their pedestal. ):

« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 11:10:18 PM by nightmare muffin »
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: I found myself being mom to 4 herd members today
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 10:37:09 PM »
Ahh they are a lovely buncha girls. The fakie looks familiar, I swear I've seen one like that before. Try the Fakie Hideout. Congratulations. I keep forgetting how cute Scooter Sprite is. Its kinda weird she didn't come with the rc scooter playset.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 11:02:06 PM »
Cool! I have no clue what the Fakie is from. But I too have seen something like her before. Don’t you just love it when you go in for pants, but come out as a parent to four plastic toys.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 11:02:48 PM »
Congrats on your new ponies! Is the fakie a Lanard? She looks a lot like them, Lanards are my favorites! :lovey:

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Mana Minori

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 11:16:01 PM »
Ahh they are a lovely buncha girls. The fakie looks familiar, I swear I've seen one like that before. Try the Fakie Hideout. Congratulations. I keep forgetting how cute Scooter Sprite is. Its kinda weird she didn't come with the rc scooter playset.
thank you. I was surprised that Flutters still had her factory curls and rubber band, and Amber's hair was already nicely braided with no frizz.
The fakie was in good condition,  too! Also, she has the name of Kid Kore on her tummy

Post Merge: July 16, 2018, 11:19:28 PM

Cool! I have no clue what the Fakie is from. But I too have seen something like her before. Don’t you just love it when you go in for pants, but come out as a parent to four plastic toys.
Kid Kore is on her tummy.

Hahaha. Wellll, I can't really say.  I feel like an addict who can't stop taking home these guys, meven if I wanted to. I've tried to quit. I really, really tried.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 11:19:45 PM by nightmare muffin »

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 11:23:25 PM »
Ah, I've heard of Kid Kore ponies! Here's the Fakie Hideout page on them:

https://the-fakie-hideout.weebly.com/kid-kore-ponies.html

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Mana Minori

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 11:35:23 PM »
Ah, I've heard of Kid Kore ponies! Here's the Fakie Hideout page on them:

https://the-fakie-hideout.weebly.com/kid-kore-ponies.html
ah, thank you!
I was thinking about trying to customize her into a Fancy Swirl pony, since she has those swirl designs on her.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 02:06:01 AM »

She did have a scooter though, right?

Congrats on the pony finds, nightmare muffin :) It's always nice to find surprise new family members lurking.

I have Lily Lightly on my desk. I always swore I wouldn't get her but found her at a carboot sale in the spring. I have no idea what to do with her, but somehow in my absence she's nuzzled up to the baity Bow Tie I've been sunfading so now they're clearly buddies and obviously both are staying, because Bow Tie is staying and I can't now separate her from her friend, even if she is still really creepy in my view.

Sigh. The ponies always win in the end.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 06:36:43 AM »
Ooooooh congrats.  I like your non-G3 pedestal LOL 

The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Mana Minori

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2018, 07:11:11 AM »

Congrats on the pony finds, nightmare muffin :) It's always nice to find surprise new family members lurking.

I have Lily Lightly on my desk. I always swore I wouldn't get her but found her at a carboot sale in the spring. I have no idea what to do with her, but somehow in my absence she's nuzzled up to the baity Bow Tie I've been sunfading so now they're clearly buddies and obviously both are staying, because Bow Tie is staying and I can't now separate her from her friend, even if she is still really creepy in my view.

thanks. I couldn't help myself. I never find g3's at any store but Savers (which is a bit of a drive), so I felt I had to scoop em up and make my trip worthwhile (since I didn't find a pair of shorts there).
Nice finding Lily. Seems ponies have a way of warping your will too, somehow.....

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2018, 07:15:21 AM »

Perhaps she did? My daughter has the Scootin Along With Scoot-a-loo playset, though she broke the rc scooter and lost the helmet years ago. X(

Nightmare, it seems you've acquired quite the collection. Love seeing it. Looking forward to seeing more.

Offline Mana Minori

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2018, 07:55:41 AM »

Perhaps she did? My daughter has the Scootin Along With Scoot-a-loo playset, though she broke the rc scooter and lost the helmet years ago. X(

Nightmare, it seems you've acquired quite the collection. Love seeing it. Looking forward to seeing more.
ffft. We've barely scratched the surface. Here ya go. https://www.deviantart.com/duomochiaro/art/Pony-Collection-Event-2018-751211062

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2018, 01:37:33 PM »
Your new additions look like they enjoyed their bath.  What a cool way you have of displaying your collection.  I am trying to think if I have a place where I can make a pony pedestal similar to yours...  Very cool, and it allows you to use more room as you build upwards.  Congrats and thanks for sharing :D

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2018, 02:12:59 PM »

ffft. We've barely scratched the surface. Here ya go. https://www.deviantart.com/duomochiaro/art/Pony-Collection-Event-2018-751211062

OT but I have that same calender.

Offline Mana Minori

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2018, 02:48:18 PM »
Your new additions look like they enjoyed their bath.  What a cool way you have of displaying your collection.  I am trying to think if I have a place where I can make a pony pedestal similar to yours...  Very cool, and it allows you to use more room as you build upwards.  Congrats and thanks for sharing :D
it's a lamp with a glass table attached to the middle. Really weird.  I saw space not being used and just piled the past gens on it
Glad you enjoy the display

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal