Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

I found myself being mom to 4 herd members today

(1/4) > >>

Mana Minori:
Omg, why can't I have self control?! I did some rush errands to the closest thrift store that I hadn't checked in a search for shorts, and wound up with more herd members. I wound up getting Amberlocks, Scooter Sprite, Fluttershy, and a fakie. Wound up leaving Lily Lightly (with her dress) and a freakier looking fakie behind.

After their spa session, I wanted to do a photoshoot with a full meet n greet story with my other horse babies (like this one http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,391776.0.html) but halfway into taking the pics, I just lost motivation to bother with a story, since the last 40-ish page  meet n greet with ponies and Care Bears wasn't appreciated.

Anway, I digress. Have some pics!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And with that, I am officially out of space for any more past gens on their pedestal. ):

Leave a Whisper:
Ahh they are a lovely buncha girls. The fakie looks familiar, I swear I've seen one like that before. Try the Fakie Hideout. Congratulations. I keep forgetting how cute Scooter Sprite is. Its kinda weird she didn't come with the rc scooter playset.

Mewtwofan1:
Cool! I have no clue what the Fakie is from. But I too have seen something like her before. Don’t you just love it when you go in for pants, but come out as a parent to four plastic toys.

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
Congrats on your new ponies! Is the fakie a Lanard? She looks a lot like them, Lanards are my favorites! :lovey:

Mana Minori:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on July 16, 2018, 10:37:09 PM ---Ahh they are a lovely buncha girls. The fakie looks familiar, I swear I've seen one like that before. Try the Fakie Hideout. Congratulations. I keep forgetting how cute Scooter Sprite is. Its kinda weird she didn't come with the rc scooter playset.

--- End quote ---
thank you. I was surprised that Flutters still had her factory curls and rubber band, and Amber's hair was already nicely braided with no frizz.
The fakie was in good condition,  too! Also, she has the name of Kid Kore on her tummy

Post Merge: July 16, 2018, 11:19:28 PM

--- Quote from: Mewtwofan1 on July 16, 2018, 11:02:06 PM ---Cool! I have no clue what the Fakie is from. But I too have seen something like her before. Don’t you just love it when you go in for pants, but come out as a parent to four plastic toys.

--- End quote ---
Kid Kore is on her tummy.

Hahaha. Wellll, I can't really say.  I feel like an addict who can't stop taking home these guys, meven if I wanted to. I've tried to quit. I really, really tried.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version