Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Star Wars toy thread

(1/1)

Khoufu:
What do you think. Star Trek as well? Sci-fi action figures in general?  Anyway, talk about them here.

I collect R2 units and other droids. My Star Trek figure collection has far more variety. What does your collection look like?

Loona:
I collect Star Wars MicroMachines walkers and TIE fighters. I love the teeny-tiny scale :) The walkers are displayed on a little shelf on my desk (of which I had a photo on my previous phone, but it seems the pic was not downloaded to my computer), but the TIEs are currently hiding in my drawer. I bought a hanging shelf that is waiting to be installed on my wall, once done I plan to tie them up there with fishing line, so that it looks like they are flying around ^^
I have a Millennium Falcon (an old Burger Kind toy) which seems to be similar in scale, if it isn't too heavy I might add that there too, so that the TIEs have something to chase :P

Khoufu:
That's cool! I have a small handful of Star Wars micromachines and the mega pack of Star Trek ones. I prefer metal models and they tend to be at least Hot Wheels size. I just have random models that I've found, my first being an old Y-wing. My TIE fighter has a hatch so I put a little Hot Wheels guy in the pilot seat.

Zapper:
I love me some Star Wars. I am looking forward to these:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So cute! Angry twins.

Mewtwofan1:
I don’t go out of my way to collect Star Wars merch, but Dad has a collection of items, and I have a lego chewbacca keychain. Ironically, our family puppylooked like chewbacca when we got him, so that’s his name. We have cheese and solo. Legends say if we get a cat, we’re calling her leia and buying those cat leia buns we saw online.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version