Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

First Embroidery (of my life) for a bed cover project!

(1/8) > >>

ColdRuru:
Well recently I got some vintage My Little Pony curtains and wished to do me clothes with.
But my mother argued it's not a good fabric for that and said we could do a bed cover with instead. So I said yes.
Then I had an idea: how about to do some ponies with emboidery to push the color of the fabric?! So I've got as an answer "doesn't count on me to do this" and "do you ever try emboidery (cf do you know how long & hard it is?)" so I got to admit I never did such a thing.
So my mother went to found me a blank fabric, got me a pencil and said "draw a pony, I will teach you". That's what we did, and here I am after 2 whole days of work with my very first emboidery work of my life  :biggrin:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Then, I wanted to show you the emboidery with the fabric I plan to embellish (6 ponies in line were choosen on) but well... u see what I mean?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So I'll keep you updated on this project, but I may need to finish a drawing before :blush:
Really need to kick up myself!

RoseNoire:
Aww, this is adorable ! That's a really good first try. I can"t wait to see it done completely. :D

Safflower:
Nice job! Embroidery is tedious. Twilight looks great though, can't wait to see more :)

lovesbabysquirmy:
Oh wow! you have serious talent for embroidery if this is your first project!  keep going!

Kiwi:
That is really neat! Great job on it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version