collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Nightlight  (Read 1590 times)

Offline charlatan

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Nightlight
« on: July 09, 2018, 04:41:19 PM »
Is there a difference in price between Nightlight with the large symbols vs the small?  What is a fair price for Nightlight? (I do not have one for sale:)

Thanks.

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
Re: Nightlight
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 01:31:31 PM »
I'd say between $80-130 for either. It depends on who is looking really and if they are after a certain version to add to their collection.

I used to believe the smaller version was harder to find, but I'm not so sure any more :huh:

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline starstrider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pony pride!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 04:22:19 AM »
I recently paid about $170 for Nachtlicht, and that's before currency conversion and international shipping.  I've never seen her as cheap as $80-130 like PinkKittyWinks said, or maybe I've been looking in the wrong places?  She's always cost a pretty penny, and lately she seems to have been listed for more and more. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 10:59:13 AM »
I recently paid about $170 for Nachtlicht, and that's before currency conversion and international shipping.  I've never seen her as cheap as $80-130 like PinkKittyWinks said, or maybe I've been looking in the wrong places?  She's always cost a pretty penny, and lately she seems to have been listed for more and more. 

I base my price checks on ended auctions on eBay, sold items here and previous price checks all with in the last 6-12 months:) also we have no idea of the ponies condition, so I have taken that into account. I paid $40 for my balding, missing eye, symbol rubbed Nightlight way back in 2005.

I have found that prices can vary, especially if you are buying and selling on Facebook or Instagram. The market is a little different on those platforms and I'm unable to take those places into account as there are MANY groups :huh: I also can't take into account all the private sales that take place.

At the end of the day a pony is worth what someone is willing to pay for it ^.^ we have all "over" or "under" paid for a pony, but often if it's something you really want it is worth it to pay a little more ;)

Nightlight is both sought after and popular pony and I'm not surprised to hear she is selling for a lot.

Love pkw xxx

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 12:21:06 PM »
I think she also sometimes sells at a lower price within Europe than beyond it -although she was only sold in limited places like Germany, Austria etc, I've realised that only a few savvy people outside of Europe go looking on German ebay for ponies, and so ultimately end up paying the US ebay prices.

Not that I think she ever goes for cheap. But I think you can get her cheaper than $200 if you shop around.

I was lucky to trade for mine but I only have the small symbol version. I'd love to have both but expense is prohibitive :/
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline ColdRuru

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 05:16:24 PM »
I dream of that pony but I never ever seen it for sale. And I'm looking for regularly... So no idea of a range price.

Blog / Facebook Page

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 10:21:45 AM »
I think she also sometimes sells at a lower price within Europe than beyond it -although she was only sold in limited places like Germany, Austria etc, I've realised that only a few savvy people outside of Europe go looking on German ebay for ponies, and so ultimately end up paying the US ebay prices.

Not that I think she ever goes for cheap. But I think you can get her cheaper than $200 if you shop around.

I was lucky to trade for mine but I only have the small symbol version. I'd love to have both but expense is prohibitive :/

I always forget about the prices being different for us in Europe >_< of course there are some ponies you can get cheaper here since they are more "common" so to speak.

And yes I used to shop A LOT of eBay.de, as well as eBay.fr :)

Love pkw xxx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal