Pony Talk > Off Topic

How to improve healthy pony

(1/11) > >>

Crowning_Glory13:
Some have been involved in healthy pony and some have just learked about. I would like to know what you would like to see in healthy pony? What would get you joining? I am looking to start another round in August, but gauging ideas and interest.

Getting people to post and stay on their goals is my biggest desire for this project. Healthy pony has been a big deal for me, as I have achieved more healthy habits and even crafting goals.

Healthy pony normally lasts theee months intervals, would shorter be better?

Should I do prizes?

All ideas and inputs is welcomed:)

cyberunicorn:
I have seen a few of these posts before and would love to be part of the next one.

Only really wanting the normal goals loose weight I have two stone to,shift that just appeared one morning  >_< being in a bit of a group might help with it since I cannot do with the slimming group my friends go to they are just so patronising to one another

Crowning_Glory13:
With healthy pony it is about cheering each other on and reaching those goals. :) thanks for the input

Kiwi:
I have really enjoyed healthy pony but I know I totally flaked out for the last couple months. I lost my motivation in May, and June has just been a crazy crazy month of life.

Crowning_Glory13:
Thanks:) I lost my conversation too. So I know I need to improve on that:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version