TCB > For Trade

Looking for some G1s (Updated 07/23!)

(1/1)

Sweet Daes:
**sigh** I am really upset. I didn't think that I would have been taken advantage of like this.

So I recently found out that my ponies were stolen by a family member and sold for ...stuff. I will let your imagination roll with that. My Grandfather gave me a lot of them and when I was a kid he would play with my older sister and I with our ponies. He was such a good sport, and we had so many awesome memories up north at the cabin. Grampapa was usually Oakly, Woolly and Edgar, and he even got my Big/Baby Brother ponies to be more characters.

I want to reclaim my ponies- I want my memories back. I've been able to with the help of some really awesome people on these websites- I now have the Perm Shoppe Fifi and Woolly the Lamb thanks to some wonderful individuals, and I was able to pick up a whole bunch of others over the last few weeks, so I have a decent start on what I had before.

I can't buy out-right at the moment, but I am happy to trade anything or any combo of things in my eBay store, not just other ponies.

I am kinda picky (and all of my ponies were in really nice, mint and amazing condition...  ._.  ), so please note that the more that will have to go into the pony to bring it to an acceptable state to keep and display the less I feel the pony will be worth in trade.

I would like ponies to hit this criteria:
[*]I am not looking for NOC or Nirvana.[*]Sets do not need to be complete- just ponies.[*]No stains, regrind, age spots, dark swirls, pimples, super-obvious highlighter/hair-bleeds.[*]Eyes should be as mint as possible, but all other factory paint and symbols can be blemished/marred.[*]Hair trims/cuts/missing tails are okay as long as the body is in really nice condition- I can rehair if need be.[*]No cuts, gouges, bite marks, missing limbs (not looking to customize)[/list]

Here we go...

[*]If I can't find anything else, I at least want these:
[*]Big Brother Slugger[*]Big Brother Quarterback[*]Oakly the Moose[*]Edgar the Elephant[*]Kingsley the Lion[*]Creamsicle the Gairaffe[*]Cutesaurus the Brontosaurus[*]Cha Cha the Llama[*]Dream Beauty Dream Gleamer[*]Dream Beauty Crystalline[*]Dream Beauty Windsweeper[*]Dream Beauty Mayfair[/list][/list]

[*]Paint on the wings can be scratched, but no bends, breaks or missing wings.
[*]Summerwing Lady Flutter[*]Windy Wing Starry Wings[*]Windy Wing Whirly[/list][/list]

[*]I am looking for the "original" of these, no gimmicks if there are multiple releases with some.
[*]Firefly[*]Seashell[*]Powder[*]Cherries Jubilee[*]Strawberry Surprise[*]Blueberry Baskets[*]Lemon Treats[*]Moondancer[*]Medley[*]Peachy[*]Sprinkles[*]Heart Throb[*]Bubbles[*]Baby Paws[*]Baby Leaper[*]Baby Sugarberry[*]Baby Dancing Butterflies[*]Baby Lucky Leaf / Baby Leafy[*]Baby Half Note[*]Baby Fleecy (I have Woolly)[*]Merry Go Round Flower Bouquet[*]Merry Go Round Brilliant Blossoms[*]Merry Go Round Tassels[*]Sea Pony Sea Mist[*]Sea Pony Whitecap[/list][/list]

[*]Fully deflocked okay.
[*]So Soft Bouncy[*]So Soft Scrumptious[*]So Soft Posey[*]So Soft Twilight[*]So Soft Fifi[*]So Soft Angel[*]So Soft Gusty[*]So Soft Cupcake[*]So Soft Wind Whistler[*]So Soft Crumpet[/list][/list]

[*]I would like these to be a mint as possible...
[*]Twice as Fancy Sugarberry[*]Twice as Fancy Dancing Butterflies[*]Twice as Fancy Merriweather[*]Twice as Fancy Night Glider[*]Twice as Fancy Munchy[*]Twice as Fancy (?) Seaflower[/list][/list]

[*]No missing eyes.
[*]Twinkle Eyed Gingerbread[*]Twinkle Eyed Masquerade[*]Twinkle Eyed Quackers[*]Twinkle Eyed Galaxy[*]Twinkle Eyed Fizzy[/list][/list]

[*]Missing wings are okay.
[*]Flutter Pony Lily[/list][/list]

What I have right now...
[*]Woollie the Lamb[*]Perm Shoppe Fifi[*]Sunlight[*]So Soft North Star[*]So Soft Skippity Doo[*]So Soft Magic Star[*]Flutter Pony Yum Yum[*]Flutter Pony Forget-Me-Not[*]Flutter Pony Morning Glory[*]Kingsly the Lion[*]Spunky the Camel[*]82 Flat-Foot Snuzzle[*]82 Flat-Foot Blue Bell[*]Sundance[*]Parasol[*]SHS Sunblossom[*]SHS Bright Night[*]GnS Starglow[*]Summerwing Glow[*]Big Brother Tex[*]Flutter Pony Honeysuckle[*]Flutter Pony Peach Blossom[*]Flutter Pony Cloud Puff[*]Flutter Pony Forget-Me-Not[*]Flutter Pony Pink Dreams[*]TaF Up, Up, and Away[*]SS Shady[*]So Soft Truly[*]So Soft Surprise[*]So Soft Cupcake[*]So Soft Ribbon[*]Baby Bouncy[/list]

Thanks for checking this out. I really appreciate your consideration as a trade partner.

Lots of <3s to Ballet_Shoe!!!

Strawberry Swirl:
OH WOW that would absolutely destroy me. I can’t even begin to imagine how horrible you must feel right now. Here’s hoping you can replace all the ponies that were stolen!

Sweet Daes:

--- Quote from: Sapphire Rain on July 06, 2018, 07:36:23 AM ---OH WOW that would absolutely destroy me. I can’t even begin to imagine how horrible you must feel right now. Here’s hoping you can replace all the ponies that were stolen!

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much for the support. All I can really do is cut my losses with the person that took them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version