collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1 pony checklist now available - Need help with Variations  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
I've put together a G1 Pony Checklist - well two actually - the first is in Year order and the second is by set name. Feel free to download them and let me know what you think about them :)
I've included all US ponies, European and UK ponies, certain more common Nirvana ponies and all Mail Order ponies. Feel free to save your own copy and edit it as you want as I know not everyone collects every pony.

https://mylittleponyaccessories.weebly.com/ponies.html

But... You know when you turn over a pony and look at all the markings? Well some of us get a little bit obsessive about that and if we find a small difference that pony has to stay with us as a variation. But how do you know which variations you have?!

Well I'm putting together a checklist! Its in its infancy at the moment but with a little work we can make it amazing!

I'd love to be able to discuss what I've put together and it'd be great if people could check their collections to see if there are any mistakes or omissions. You can save your own copy but this isn't the finished product - it won't be at all printer friendly because it's much too wide.

Check it out and please let me know your thoughts about the info :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t8tj4nCRCY-aA9qHj76otV5zUXy9243LVolmVYLeRys/edit?usp=sharing

Offline starstrider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pony pride!
    • View Profile
Re: G1 pony checklist now available - Need help with Variations
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 09:01:42 AM »
Wow, loving these checklists!  Thank you for sharing them!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 10:50:40 AM »
Thank you! I have been looking for a G1 checklist for so long and these are absolutely fantastic! Everything looks great, nothing wrong as far as I can tell!

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 03:48:38 PM »
I have trouble following checklist type stuff on screen so I am probably minimally helpful in this regard.
I haven't really managed to explore the whole thing yet...navigating things not my strong point :D

I generally think of variations like the different hair shades etc from 1991-2 - are you also including those?

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 03:51:55 PM »
Taffeta - I'll try send it to you in the form of interpretive dance :) I am including those variations too - so Baby Starbow, Pretty Beat... and various others :)

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 03:54:42 PM »
Taffeta - I'll try send it to you in the form of interpretive dance :) I am including those variations too - so Baby Starbow, Pretty Beat... and various others :)

Interpretative dance! I will hold you to that (no, video of DnP ponies doesn't count!) ;)

In seriousness, in that case there are variations for all the rainbow babies, I think Tuneful but still trying to prove it...as well as Little Rattles (Whiskers in US) and most of the Pocket Friends/Precious Pockets. I know you know about most if not all of those, but I am just trying to think off the top of my head...

And a moth just flew in my room and made me forget any others.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 03:59:46 PM »

Interpretative dance! I will hold you to that (no, video of DnP ponies doesn't count!) ;)

In seriousness, in that case there are variations for all the rainbow babies, I think Tuneful but still trying to prove it...as well as Little Rattles (Whiskers in US) and most of the Pocket Friends/Precious Pockets. I know you know about most if not all of those, but I am just trying to think off the top of my head...

Ruin my plans :(

Oh dear - I have to rescue my sister from moths. I have Tuneful noted with orange hair and red hair. I went through some of the scrapbook but not all - I shall double check for variations tomorrow.

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 04:04:40 PM »

Ruin my plans :(

Oh dear - I have to rescue my sister from moths. I have Tuneful noted with orange hair and red hair. I went through some of the scrapbook but not all - I shall double check for variations tomorrow.
I don't mind the moths, so long as they're alive. Dead ones freak me out :/
I wonder if all of them are on the Scrapbook or not. I haven't been able to update much this year with teaching and stuff, so I don't know if I have added things. (And I don't have all the ponies in question either)

I await the time of less busy-ness and it does not come.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal