Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Paradise Estates and more

(1/5) > >>

Gator:
I've been collecting for 20 years now, and I like Dream Castle and the Show Stable, but I was never really interested in other playsets.  I did however recently get the Satin Slipper Shoppe, w/ box and most accessories, that I need to post pics of here.
I never really wanted Paradise Estates when I was younger, but you guys if all goes well I'm picking up one tomorrow that is almost complete!  Its missing the bed, stereo, toy chest, some utensils and patio table w/ umbrella, but it has so much!  I'll post pics as soon as I can.

Here it is guys.  I still have to put it together.  But the whole lot was Paradise Estates, its furniture, Lullabye nursery, a carriage, pony clothes, seven baby ponies, a baby seapony, six adult ponies, a windy wing and a prom sister.

I paid $125.  Does that sound like a good deal?  I didn't want to low-ball the seller or overpay.

The bad news or things I didn't notice in seller's photos:
Baby Tiddly is missing her tail.
Sky Dancer has a missing wing.
The Nursery holds together great, but tab to hold it shut is missing so it can fall open.
The carriage is missing the post to hold canopy.
Wagon missing handle

Now the photos.  Sorry, I don't know how to do spoilers.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here are some of seller's photos with it put together.

Littlesparklepony:
I agree with you It wasn´t one of my No 1 playsets either. I did get an opportunity to buy it will almost Everything recently but unfortunately I had no space so I had to say no.
Satin slipper Shoppe is a really cute playset, I would love to own it someday.

I wish you the best luck tomorrow! Can´t wait to see pics of it and Satin slipper.  :)

emily_katie:
Definitely show us!
I would love to own the Paradise estate, its the queen of all playsets! (Depending on who you ask)

kiwimlp:
Wow, a (very near) complete PE!  What a find.  It looks like it is in lovely condition too.  Great buy :frolic:

kissthethunder:
It's beautiful!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version