collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is this why it's harder to find new release ponies in stores?  (Read 2171 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Is this why it's harder to find new release ponies in stores?
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2018, 06:23:09 AM »
Entertainer back home hoardes old stock until Christmas (they had singing Adagio for 2 years after she was no longer on sale)

So THAT'S where all the Adagios went! XP I've only ever seen two in the wild.

I only ever saw her at Entertainer. And up till recently Entertainer still had the Friendship Games Shadowbolt dolls Lemon Zest and Sunny Flare as well...goodness knows what they're storing up for this Christmas ><

I saw her at one TRU and.. I believe TK Maxx, it's been years so I might be misremembering. Pretty sure my Entertainer still has the Rollerskate dolls, too.

Neeeed those rollerskate dolls. I don't think we ever got them in the US?

That might explain why there was an endless supply of them here for at least two years. I only saw Shadowbolts at Entertainer (but never Sugarcoat) and I only saw Twilight Sparkle at TK Maxx (but have since picked up Sunset Shimmer and AJ second hand, so happy with the AJ as she's the first AJ doll I ever found and she's poseable <3) so they must have all been here at some point.

Indigo Zap and Sour Sweet sold out fairly quick. I don't like Sour Sweet so she's the only one I didn't track down, but I just checked and Entertainer are STILL selling Lemon Zest and Sunny Flare. They must have had literally hundreds.

http://www.thetoyshop.com/dolls-soft-toys/dolls/film-tv-dolls/My-Little-Pony-Equestria-Girls-Lemon-Zest-Sporty-Style-Roller-Skater-Doll/p/531918_B5682
http://www.thetoyshop.com/dolls-soft-toys/dolls/film-tv-dolls/My-Little-Pony-Equestria-Girls-Sunny-Flare-Sporty-Style-Roller-Skater-Doll/p/531918_B5683
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2018, 05:41:35 PM »
We still have pearly ponies at my store, my local wall greens , last I knew still had the paper mask ponies.  >_<

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2018, 08:05:01 PM »
New ponies in my town are only twice a year anymore. :(

Offline poniesthatsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • TAF Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2018, 07:15:19 AM »
My local Walgreen's is filled to the brim with Nurse Redheart, and has been for months. Right now they've got a bunch of the first version of her, and a few pearlies. The last pony I bought there that wasn't Nurse Redheart was Pretzel right when the pearly ponies hit store shelves. She was the only one they had that wasn't Nurse Redheart.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal