collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Go -- who wants to be friends?  (Read 121976 times)

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+202)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
Re: Pokemon Go -- who wants to be friends?
« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2019, 04:23:50 AM »
I've sent out some friend requests for the new research :)

My recent happy moments are tied, I cannot decide which one I'm happier about: I managed to catch yet another shiny: on my seventh day of research I encountered a shiny Latias! :shocked: :cool: but I might actually be happier for the Kyogre I caught on my previous seventh day, as I in general like water Pokémon a lot. I won't say I would have minded if he turned out to be shiny too, but with Kyogre I much prefer the original colour scheme.

Omg, luckkkyyy. I've been trying to get a shiny Latias :( No luck with the raids or the field research. I got a shiny Groudon in return :P Still nice, but darn!  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 04:26:07 AM by Moonbreeze »

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2019, 10:16:45 AM »
If anyone is playing here’s my friend code

Spoiler
7821-1850-1997
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 11:55:19 AM by bright rabbit 1 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2019, 04:51:43 PM »
Gotta love the timing of these research things - I got a new friend request the other day, but I didn't have the new research yet, so I accepted it not knowing...and a day later need 3 more friends.  :rolleyes: Just sent out a few more requests to people in this thread (my ID is jenmpoet).
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2019, 07:49:54 AM »
Okay...finally gave in and downloaded this to my phone.  My usual user name is "not available" which irks me because who else would use Pokeyonekenobie? My younger brother made it up over 20 years ago when I was signing up for a certain beanie baby site back in the days of dial up (he was obsessed with Star Wars and the user name I wanted to use wasn't available so he mushed them together).  Anyway...apparently I need to "make a friend" for some research.

Spoiler
My user name is GundamRhapsody and my friend code is 1404 8359 4716.

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2019, 08:08:13 AM »
One of the task I had to do was take five photos of water Pokemon, yesterday I took a picture of Barbaroch, and Magikarp in my dad’s car (he said cheeky  :fox: [not gonna swear]) then I took pictures of three other water Pokemon.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2019, 06:50:51 PM »
Eep...I managed an "Excellent" throw with a curve ball.  Totally accidental but I'll take it!  Also, I found my first shiny--it's a Seel. 

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 29, 2019, 03:15:51 PM »
Eep...I managed an "Excellent" throw with a curve ball.  Totally accidental but I'll take it!  Also, I found my first shiny--it's a Seel.
Sent you a friend request, Pokeyonekenobie! ^.^ It’s so cool that you caught a shiny Seel. I’d love to run into one of those someday! I recently acquired my grail of shiny Growlithe via trading with a perfect stranger in front of Starbucks. Awkward but at least I have my shiny tiger-dog now, lol.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2019, 07:05:42 AM »
Is there a list of everyone's user names [and possibly codes] under a spoiler somewhere so that we can look up who has sent us a request?  (I just don't have the time to go through 9 pages of names right now).  :biggrin:

As this is the only place I've put my code I assume any requests I get will be from here, but it would be nice to know who I'm friending.

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 30, 2019, 08:18:47 AM »
I've also sent you friend requests, bright rabbit 1 and Pokeyonekenobie.

Haruna, I'm so happy to hear you've finally got your shiny Growlithe! :) I haven't caught any more shinies since that.

I'm a little bit disappointed, as I was so looking forward to see at least a shiny Barboach or Carvanha during the current event, but despite catching a trillion of them, no shiny. I was really looking forward to this event (not because of the shinies, but because I love most water Pokémon), but after the first two days I got a bit less excited, even bored... Pokémon they've announced (and some of them I'd need) are showing up really scarcely... haven't seen a single Wartortle, Poliwhirl, Lapras, Quilfish,Mantine, Lotad, Feebas, Piplup, Buizel or Wooper, and I'm passing watery locations on a daily basis. I have seen a single Seaking, and have only caught a single Finneon. Wailmer is a bit more common, but I'm still not even close to 300 candies, let alone 400). Yesterday I barely turned the game on, and today only for the sake of evolving Caravanhas and Barboaches to complete a quest. Well, at least I won't be sad I'm missing two days, as I won't be able to play the game during the weekend, as we'll be away visiting family.

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 30, 2019, 09:19:17 AM »
I got Lotad and Wooper out of eggs.

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2019, 10:47:13 PM »
Is there a list of everyone's user names [and possibly codes] under a spoiler somewhere so that we can look up who has sent us a request?  (I just don't have the time to go through 9 pages of names right now).  :biggrin:
Unfortunately, no ^^; If there are any names you're particularly puzzled by, though, I might be able to help you match Arena person to Pokemon player!

Haruna, I'm so happy to hear you've finally got your shiny Growlithe! :)
Thanks so much! ^.^ I'm so happy to finally have him.

I'm a little bit disappointed, as I was so looking forward to see at least a shiny Barboach or Carvanha during the current event, but despite catching a trillion of them, no shiny. I was really looking forward to this event (not because of the shinies, but because I love most water Pokémon), but after the first two days I got a bit less excited, even bored... Pokémon they've announced (and some of them I'd need) are showing up really scarcely... haven't seen a single Wartortle, Poliwhirl, Lapras, Quilfish,Mantine, Lotad, Feebas, Piplup, Buizel or Wooper, and I'm passing watery locations on a daily basis. I have seen a single Seaking, and have only caught a single Finneon. Wailmer is a bit more common, but I'm still not even close to 300 candies, let alone 400). Yesterday I barely turned the game on, and today only for the sake of evolving Caravanhas and Barboaches to complete a quest. Well, at least I won't be sad I'm missing two days, as I won't be able to play the game during the weekend, as we'll be away visiting family.
I haven't found any shinies, either :/ I haven't been playing the game much this past week because of phone issues, though. I've seen some water Pokemon, but I live in a grass and water Pokemon paradise so it isn't unusual for me. They've mostly been Carvanha and Barboach, and Wailmer. I was happy the day I found a Feebas, so I'll call that my rare catch for this event.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 10:49:31 PM by Haruna »

Offline Doedeardarling

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2019, 06:25:06 AM »
So I'm playing only occasionally, but I need more friends for research so if anybody still has space, here's my code:
Spoiler
7577 5596 9992

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 04, 2019, 11:46:11 AM »
Caught a shiny Houndour.  He's blue instead of black.

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2019, 06:45:09 AM »
Anyone having problems with Pokemon Go? I can’t log in with google

Now it’s working  again
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 08:58:03 AM by bright rabbit 1 »

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 13, 2019, 01:08:17 AM »
So I'm playing only occasionally, but I need more friends for research so if anybody still has space, here's my code:
Spoiler
7577 5596 9992
I'll add you!

Caught a shiny Houndour.  He's blue instead of black.
That's awesome! Houndour is a favorite of mine. How did you find it, out of curiosity?

Anyone having problems with Pokemon Go? I can’t log in with google

Now it’s working  again
Yeah, sometimes either one of the two methods of logging into Pokemon Go (Google or a Pokemon Trainer Club, depending on what you signed up for) are not working because the respective servers are down. Google, at the very least, tends to be more reliable and the servers don't go down nearly as often as the PTC servers go down. It's frustrating, though.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal