collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Go -- who wants to be friends?  (Read 121978 times)

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
Re: Pokemon Go -- who wants to be friends?
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2018, 09:35:36 PM »
Would anyone be bothered if I shared some codes with my mother? She plays even more than I do and has only 2 people on her list. She constantly bugs me to open gifts because she has too many and no one to send them to.

Her UN is suzzysmom
My husband and I are always happy to get more friends!

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2018, 09:48:07 PM »
My sister wants to make three new friends for the Celebi quest and wants them to be nice people, so she asked me if I'd post her trainer code here. Please request her as a friend! :)

Spoiler
199843922743; her name is ShioriHitohana

Also, I have a white Vulpix!!!!!! I was so happy to hatch her on Eevee community day. Thanks to the trainer (not sure who since it only gives location!) who gave me that egg and thanks everyone for the gifts so far :)

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+202)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2018, 01:43:39 AM »
My sister wants to make three new friends for the Celebi quest and wants them to be nice people, so she asked me if I'd post her trainer code here. Please request her as a friend! :)

Spoiler

Also, I have a white Vulpix!!!!!! I was so happy to hatch her on Eevee community day. Thanks to the trainer (not sure who since it only gives location!) who gave me that egg and thanks everyone for the gifts so far :)

Sure! I'll add her :) And congrats on Vulpix! So pretty :lovey:

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2018, 07:04:07 PM »

Spoiler

Sure! I'll add her :) And congrats on Vulpix! So pretty :lovey:
Thanks! She really appreciates it. And thank you about Vulpix! She's such a pretty Pokemon, isn't she?

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2018, 10:41:43 AM »
Wow, Bekuno, that is so cool that your mother also plays :) Do you sometimes play together? It must be fun to have someone who you can talk to about the game :)
I am happy to accept a friend request from her, here is my trainer code again:
Spoiler
I7203 5863 8569, and the name is aranyhaju (meaning golden-haired in Hungarian :P )

I am happy to add your sister too, Haruna, but the code does not seem to work for me unfortunately (it states invalid trainer code, I tried multiple times to make sure I didn't mistype) :huh: Could you check with her?

As for the friends-features: guys, I wish trading was not a locally restricted thing... Mr. Mime is such an everyday sight here that I constantly just pass him and don't even bother to catch anymore... I would be happy to send a few over to those who are not residing in Europe and don't yet have him if that was an option!
Oh, I totally agree! I can see why Niantic had to limit trading (spoofers, boo) but it would be so fun to trade with you guys even though we don't live close by. I don't have a Mr. Mime -- that's one of the few I still need and I don't think I'll get to Europe anytime soon!

Speaking of trading, I traded a Pokemon with my sister last night and it turned into a lucky Pokemon! It was an Eevee and I traded her an Alolan Meowth that also turned lucky. I thought older Pokemon were supposed to be more likely to turn lucky, but we had caught/hatched both of those that day. *shrug* Anyway, I'm glad my first (and possibly only!) lucky is an Eevee. And I can't wait for Eevee community day!!!!!

Same! I'm still looking for Tauros and Kangaskhan!

Yep I'd love to trade Tauros for Mr. Mime and Kangaskhan. Tauros has been popping up by my apartment a lot lately..
I'm secretly wishing for global trading to become available at least on special occasions (e.g. events), how awesome that would be! I am keeping 3 extra Mr.Mimes in my storage to send away if this ever happens :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2018, 12:17:11 PM »
Haven't posted in awhile. But it's good to see people still playing the game. I'm working on the Celebi quest and was hoping to if some of you would add me as a friend. I try and give out gifts regularly, unfortunately the pokestops by me can be a little stingy with gifts. Anyway my code is 4130 7832 2845.

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2018, 03:25:12 PM »
I’ll add you as a friend, Mori :) And thanks, Loona! I asked my sister and she changed her trainer code, though to what I’m not sure.

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2018, 09:06:39 PM »
Big thank you to everyone who added me as a friend!

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2018, 11:22:34 AM »
Big thank you to everyone who added me as a friend!
Sure thing!

Did anyone take part in the Moltres event yesterday? My sister got the pink chicken :P (shiny version). I kinda want it and she said she might trade it to me. For us, the event started rough. We were at a mall with about four gyms. While we were battling the first Moltres with about 12 other players, the game glitched and the Moltres' health bar never went down. We all had to exit and go back in, although some players couldn't reenter because of network errors. The second time we tried, Moltres was beaten at first, but then the game stopped there and we had to wait until it finally brought us to the rewards and catch screen.

All the same, despite the glitches, it was a good day. The glitches ironed out and I was able to catch Moltres, and it was exciting seeing my sister get a shiny.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 11:24:11 AM by Haruna »

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2018, 11:37:49 AM »
Id like to make friends too :D
My code is : 6675 0367 0053  and my name is Nessaxy
Please send me a PM if adding and Ill add you back!! :D

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2018, 06:17:29 PM »
Id like to make friends too :D
My code is : 6675 0367 0053  and my name is Nessaxy
Please send me a PM if adding and Ill add you back!! :D
Sent you a friend request!  ^.^

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2018, 01:19:55 AM »
I have just sent out friend requests to both of you, Einhornbaby and Mori :)

I finally got back my location info, so I can now see where my hatched Alolan Pokémon are from - it's so funny to have these guys from all around the world :) I have just hatched a second Grimer yesterday, and I already have enough candies to evolve her into a technicolor Muk - I'm just collecting some more pokémon to evolve at once using a lucky egg. I am currently walking with one of my two Alolan Sandshrews (they are so beautiful! :heart: ), and I only need 3 candies to evolve one of them into a Sandslash.

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2018, 10:49:21 PM »
Guys they added regionals to the 7k eggs!!!! I just hatched a Mr. Mime!!!!!

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2018, 01:09:31 AM »
My fiance and I have become so obsessed with Pokemon Go lately! I'd love to get some more friends :D I send gifts when I can, usually on the weekends when I have access to more than 3 Pokestops haha.

Spoiler
anautumnbison: 0852 0263 9895

I caught a shiny Magikarp on my fiance's phone today and that's probably my biggest accomplishment in the game. We've both been hunting Magikarps since I got a phone because he desperately wants a Gyarados. He's been so jealous of the couple trainers in our area who drops shiny ones in gyms.

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2018, 10:50:58 AM »
Loona, do you have your Sandslash yet? And I’m so glad they put regionals in eggs, at least for a little while! That must have been so exciting, NinaMarie. I hope to get a Kangaskhan — fingers crossed!

Taxel, I sent you a friend request! My trainer name is PinkNinjaKitty.

Have you guys noticed rare spawns? The other day I saw a Lapras at a Pokestop near me. :shocked: I had to go catch it, of course! I’ve never seen them spawn here, not even for any of the events. And then, to cap it off, on the way home from my brothers house, I found another!!!! I’ve only ever seen 4 before, out of 1000s of Pokemon caught. Later I also found two Chanseys!! And there are some Hitmonchans and Hitmonlees running around. The spawns are mostly common but these have been unusual!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal