collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Go -- who wants to be friends?  (Read 121954 times)

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Re: Pokemon Go -- who wants to be friends?
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2018, 07:24:57 AM »
With the new nickname feature I'm trying to get people's arena usernames matched up to their Pokemon Go usernames. I went through the thread and found most of them.

So anyone wanna claim these? :lol:

Spoiler
Ghofddtil
Jennn516
Seaponeys

I don't know the other two, but I can confirm this one:
Spoiler
Ghofddtil = Loa
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2018, 04:03:50 PM »
I added people here - Should come from user Cyzzane

My friend code is: 445389124839

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2018, 05:25:41 PM »
So anyone wanna claim these? :lol:

Spoiler
Ghofddtil
Jennn516
Seaponeys
Spoiler
I am Seaponeys!

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2018, 12:45:46 PM »
I was about to check where they came from specifically, and I did see their origins just a few days ago, but as per today I can no longer see it, it only says "hatched" (and this is true for the rest of my Pokémon too.. do you also have this issue?).
Hmm, mine still say where they're from! I have an iPhone  -- are you on Android?

I can't decide if I like Grimer or Sandshrew more. Sandshrew is so cute in colour and animation, but aw, Grimer is so... teenie! She's so small compared to my reguar Grimer - is that normal? (she's not XS)
Wow, I'd never noticed that! I compared my Grimers just now and yes, my Alolan Grimer is smaller than my Kanto one!

As for the friends-features: guys, I wish trading was not a locally restricted thing... Mr. Mime is such an everyday sight here that I constantly just pass him and don't even bother to catch anymore... I would be happy to send a few over to those who are not residing in Europe and don't yet have him if that was an option!
Oh, I totally agree! I can see why Niantic had to limit trading (spoofers, boo) but it would be so fun to trade with you guys even though we don't live close by. I don't have a Mr. Mime -- that's one of the few I still need and I don't think I'll get to Europe anytime soon!

Speaking of trading, I traded a Pokemon with my sister last night and it turned into a lucky Pokemon! It was an Eevee and I traded her an Alolan Meowth that also turned lucky. I thought older Pokemon were supposed to be more likely to turn lucky, but we had caught/hatched both of those that day. *shrug* Anyway, I'm glad my first (and possibly only!) lucky is an Eevee. And I can't wait for Eevee community day!!!!!

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2018, 02:23:25 PM »
I was about to check where they came from specifically, and I did see their origins just a few days ago, but as per today I can no longer see it, it only says "hatched" (and this is true for the rest of my Pokémon too.. do you also have this issue?).
Hmm, mine still say where they're from! I have an iPhone  -- are you on Android?
Yep, I'm on Android. I really hope this is just a glitch in the latest update, and will be fixed with the following one, knowing where all my Pokémon are from was such a cool feature, and it existed ever since I can remember...

Not much news here... I was away for the weekend and didn't get to play. Still struggling with space issues (quite heavily now: now that I hatched another Alolan Pokémon, a Meowth, I only have 2 free slots...), but I can hardly find gyms to put my Pokémon in to earn coins, and once I do they are kicked out strangely quickly... 46 coins to go to reach 200, so that I can buy a storage upgrade. I hope I get there soon, because looking up newly caught Pokémon to transfer them after every second catch is getting a little annoying, diplomatically said :pout:

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2018, 03:01:02 PM »
I’m jennn516!

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+202)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2018, 07:39:06 AM »
As for the friends-features: guys, I wish trading was not a locally restricted thing... Mr. Mime is such an everyday sight here that I constantly just pass him and don't even bother to catch anymore... I would be happy to send a few over to those who are not residing in Europe and don't yet have him if that was an option!
Oh, I totally agree! I can see why Niantic had to limit trading (spoofers, boo) but it would be so fun to trade with you guys even though we don't live close by. I don't have a Mr. Mime -- that's one of the few I still need and I don't think I'll get to Europe anytime soon!

Speaking of trading, I traded a Pokemon with my sister last night and it turned into a lucky Pokemon! It was an Eevee and I traded her an Alolan Meowth that also turned lucky. I thought older Pokemon were supposed to be more likely to turn lucky, but we had caught/hatched both of those that day. *shrug* Anyway, I'm glad my first (and possibly only!) lucky is an Eevee. And I can't wait for Eevee community day!!!!!

Same! I'm still looking for Tauros and Kangaskhan!

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2018, 12:07:55 PM »

Same! I'm still looking for Tauros and Kangaskhan!

Yep I'd love to trade Tauros for Mr. Mime and Kangaskhan. Tauros has been popping up by my apartment a lot lately..

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2018, 05:23:55 PM »
Got my very first shiny Pokémon today! Right after today’s event started I logged in and the very first Evee I caught was shiny! It was pretty exciting lol

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2018, 04:02:40 PM »
I recently started playing again and went out for community day today and got my first shiny eevees! My username is also Bekuno there, I'll be sending out friend requests!

My code is 6373-0282-6158
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Moonbreeze

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2018, 01:57:32 AM »
Cool! Accepted, Bekuno!

Managed to get 4 shinies. With two Vaporeon and one Flareon as evolutions. Keeping one Eevee as an Eevee :)

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2018, 06:39:42 PM »
The ultra friends bonus is sooo nice. Had my lucky egg popped so got 100,000 from it on community day. So good. Thanks for adding me everyone!

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2018, 10:31:50 AM »
Would anyone be bothered if I shared some codes with my mother? She plays even more than I do and has only 2 people on her list. She constantly bugs me to open gifts because she has too many and no one to send them to.

Her UN is suzzysmom
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 10:33:43 AM by Bekuno »
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2018, 11:57:15 AM »
The ultra friends bonus is sooo nice. Had my lucky egg popped so got 100,000 from it on community day. So good. Thanks for adding me everyone!
Awesome!!

Would anyone be bothered if I shared some codes with my mother? She plays even more than I do and has only 2 people on her list. She constantly bugs me to open gifts because she has too many and no one to send them to.

Her UN is suzzysmom
I don’t mind at all! :) My trainer code again is
Spoiler
  9638 8265 1243

Offline Moonbreeze

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2018, 07:22:41 AM »

Her UN is suzzysmom

Sure, no problem :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal