Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Pokemon Go -- who wants to be friends?

<< < (37/45) > >>

NinaMarie:
Turns out my house is a shiny hotspot. Last two community days I e managed to catch 5 shinies while being at home. I like what they’ve dine with remote raids. Now if we can just trade with our friends in other countries.

Haruna:
Deerlings are out and about :) So cute.

--- Quote from: NinaMarie on September 22, 2020, 02:42:11 PM ---Now if we can just trade with our friends in other countries.

--- End quote ---

Yes!

Pokeyonekenobie:

--- Quote from: Haruna on October 19, 2020, 07:20:59 PM ---Deerlings are out and about :) So cute.

--- Quote from: NinaMarie on September 22, 2020, 02:42:11 PM ---Now if we can just trade with our friends in other countries.

--- End quote ---

Yes!

--- End quote ---

Right?  I mean, they made it work for the video games so why not on a game that requires the internet to work?  Even if you had to be ultra friends or something first I think they could make it happen.

Pokeyonekenobie:
If you transfer a pokemon to Pokemon Home, don't open the mystery box until you have an hour available to play.  Why?  Because it will attract Meltan for an hour.  Load up on Pinap Berries and Pokeballs, and make sure you have space to catch him!

Haruna:
Yay, new Pokemon! Some Kalos region Pokemon are getting added to the game in December. I'm especially looking forward to Fennekin ^.^

How often are you guys playing? What are you up to these days? I'm casually playing a few minutes most days, trying to complete the Victini research task (I'm way behind . . . )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version