Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Pokemon Go -- who wants to be friends?

(1/45) > >>

Haruna:
So Pokemon Go added a friend feature this past week and I thought it would be fun to be friends with some Pokemon Go-playing Arena members! We could send gifts (and trade Pokémon, but only if you’re very close by as trades are conducted in-person)

I don't think I'm allowed to post a link on how to send gifts, but if needed you can Google the topic and lots of good info comes up. If anyone needs help I can answer some questions, too (though I'm still learning how to do this since it's a new feature!) I think for safety's/privacy's sake, we could PM our trainer codes to each other instead of posting them publicly, since this sub is visible to non-Arena members Edit 6/30: Kiwi has pointed out that if you put your trainer code in a spoiler, this will keep it hidden from non-Arena members as only Arena members can see spoiler content. So if you'd like to keep it semi-private, just put your trainer code (and username because it's helpful) in a spoiler! ^.^ Mine is:

Spoiler9638 8265 1243 (my username is PinkNinjaKitty)
Looking forward to being friends with you guys! Post here with your thoughts and your trainer codes :)

tailrustedtealeaf:
Oh, neat! I just redownloaded it! My code is 8394-9252-8846

Haruna:
Great, tailrustedtealeaf! I'll send you a friend request :) (I'm PinkNinjaKitty). Do you want to post your trainer code there? I'm not sure if strangers might see it here and then I guess request you as a friend. Of course, you could always reject their request. I'm not sure of the best way to go about this!  ^^; Anyway, I'll message you in PoGo now!

tailrustedtealeaf:

--- Quote from: Haruna on June 24, 2018, 02:14:06 PM ---Do you want to post your trainer code there? I'm not sure if strangers might see it here and then I guess request you as a friend. Of course, you could always reject their request. I'm not sure of the best way to go about this!  ^^; Anyway, I'll message you in PoGo now!

--- End quote ---
Thank you for the concern, but I'm alright! It's no different than seeing people list their nintendo 3DS friend codes, and I need to have it on hand here anyway for when people ask.

NinaMarie:
Myself and my husband are the only ones we know who are still actively playing so we'd love more friends for gifts! My sister plays but infrequently as she has a lot of log in problems.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version