collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: We need to talk about the Struts Runway Magic  (Read 457 times)

Offline brmylittleponycollector

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Hello, I study Veterinary Medicine&collect Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
We need to talk about the Struts Runway Magic
« on: January 08, 2024, 04:44:07 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Struts Runway Magic [redacted] is another franchise like the Bratz Ponies that are inspired by the aesthetics of My Little Pony and My Scene!! We clearly see the aesthetic reminiscent of the original Second Generation Ponies from Hasbro’s My Little pony!! The thin body and thin face with a touch reminiscent of the My Scene Doll Line!! The clothes, hair, shoes, bags and extremely thin bodies allude to the Dolls and aesthetics of the 2000s!! I thought the [redacted] were amazing!! Too bad it wasn’t successful and fans of My Little Pony, My Scene and Bratz criticized these dolls a lot for their aesthetics because they thought it was a bad plagiarism!! Particularly I loved it!!! I need to see some lot with these Ponies on ebay when I buy my list of Ponies there!! They are so beautiful!! I love their aesthetics!!
If anyone has more information about the franchise please let me know!! They are very cute! Well, look at these images, I thought they were beautiful!From what I've seen this franchise has two names Struts Runway Magic or [redacted]! in fact, which of these names is the official name of this franchise?

Edit by BlackCurtains: You cannot use that word on the Arena, it is a PG 13 site. They are officially called 'Struts'. Do not call them by the other name again.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 07:17:32 PM by BlackCurtains »

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
Re: We need to talk about the Struts Runway Magic
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2024, 01:51:14 PM »
I remember seeing these on a site remarking about how horrible they looked. I never remembered seeing them on shelves (then again, I was not interested in dolls at the time and didn't like Bratz overall). For me, there's something about the hooves I deeply dislike; while I know it's trying to follow horse anatomy, the way the shoes are put on them, it makes the entire hoof and area above it look like one giant weird foot, if that makes sense? Coming at the end of long, thin legs (again, like real horses), the clog-like feet just discomfort me in a way I can't articulate.

I'll give them points; the long neck and long face is certainly equine!

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline alaskaallie

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 12:10:16 PM »
I feel like I remember seeing these in stores when I was little... they certainly are delightfully wierd! Youtuber xcanadensis has talked about them a couple times I think!

Offline Kitcatepic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • I've been living in the state of dreaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:27:48 AM »
I like these especially the emo lookin one these look like if fashion star fillies was made in the 2000s the only issue I take is that those horses would have very messed up legs in real life from trying to wear those shoes they would definitely not get to do much struting   
« Last Edit: Today at 10:29:51 AM by Kitcatepic »
long live chrysalis

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal