collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My First German Nirvana! Before & After Pictures :)  (Read 2713 times)

Offline starstrider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pony pride!
    • View Profile
Re: My First German Nirvana! Before & After Pictures :)
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2018, 05:32:05 AM »
How did you get her hair to look so good? She's beautiful! 😍 xx

Patience and care!  I washed her mane and tail with shampoo to clean it, rinsed it out, then applied liberal amounts of conditioner.  Then starting at the ends and working my way towards the pony's body I used a medium-tooth comb and slowly brushed all the snarls and knots out.  The conditioner makes it much easier to de-tangle a mane, and protects it from accidental snapping of the hair fibres.  You can't rush it and you have to be gentle because you don't want to break or rip out the hair strands.  Rinse all of the product out and reassess - if the hair is silky and smooth you can set/style it and allow it to dry naturally.  If it's still frizzy after all of the knots have been removed you can use a hair straightener on a LOW setting and smooth the hair in small sections whilst it's still wet.  That takes the frizz out of it and resets it at the factory-look silky shiny feel.  Slightly more labour intensive but absolutely worth it to rejuvenate damaged hair!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal