Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Pre-Summer new additions

(1/3) > >>

mlp4me:
Crawling out from under my rock yet again this year. I think this may be a record!

The lovely Cassstorm had been parting with some of her collection so I happily helped her clear some stuff out. Enabler is all I have to say.... lol I also bought a few outfits, but didn't take pics yet.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'm happy to say my small nirvana goal for this year of Italian Firefly has been fulfilled and then some.

Show up 2 hours early for a local rummage sale (yes'm I am craaaaaaazy, but who starts a rummage at 10 am and puts stuff out at 8 unless you want people to buy stuff early as they cruise by...?).
This is only half of what there was, I split the rest with HavAcrumpet452... 56 ponies total I brought home and a stable. Wowza!

This also included a Bowtie duffel bag, I still need to take a pic. (Just really wanted the merchandise, lol.)

I also snagged a lunch box from the goodwill bins...  Now I have two, each with different handles, how can I get rid of one now? (Yes, I have problems... har har)

I've shifted my collecting goals to random merchandise, sea ponies and nirvanas (you've got through this you see that sea ponies aren't really happening...). I still have been grabbing G1's when I can, but need some serious motivation to clear out duplicates. I guess that can be a summer goal too.  :cool:

Leave a Whisper:
Everything is so cute!

caracallie:
Great job with the garage sale! I never seem to have luck with those :')

Those lunchboxes are ADORABLE. Did they come with their thermoses? If I remember correctly, the Aladdin brand made them in pairs but they got lost very easily.

Safflower:
Awesome, congrats! I've never seen that game before, and those nirvanas are awesome! Really nice finds :D

ColdRuru:
Sounds like amazings new additions! Congratz!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version