collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Baby Applejack with yellow apples?  (Read 6241 times)

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
Re: Baby Applejack with yellow apples?
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2018, 05:43:54 PM »
Yeah, it's probably best not to completely rule out the possibility of variant or error, but it's unlikely. Especially since all of her seems to be lighter and no others have been spotted AFAIK. And there is a regular AJ with the same thing going on. I guess we really don't know... (I hope it's a variant though. that would be awesome!)

Also, I was thinking that if her eyes were still green, her head could've been switched, but thats a slim possibility... I don't think it's even a real possibility. Not to accuse anyone either!!!! Just a thought.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline CinnamonOnions

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2018, 06:31:25 PM »
It's a french collector, I know her username from a french forum. I may ask in there if someone remember that particular baby if you want.

Edit: She speaked about her variant in the french forum and said she didn't think after close inspection it was a sunfade one because she firstly bet on this.
Here's the pictures she posted back in 2015 of "the pony"

Thank you very much for the information, very helpful!

Post Merge: June 21, 2018, 06:45:28 PM

I've seen a lot of Baby AJs over the years and I have seen ones with faded or paler colouring, just like with adult. I don't know about this one, though. It is a bit more extreme.

I am...cautious to call it a variant, but not really willing to totally rule it out. I have a Baby Ember who is clearly lavender ember but is pretty much entirely greyI've also had Magic Stars with blue hair from sun fading as well. I don't like to put everything down to fading, but the eyes make me a bit uncomfortable.

The symbol would be more persuasive to me if the eyes were green still. Green fades to blue easily so that suggests her paler colours could be fading.

The one big difference between them is hair rooting which suggests they do belong to different batches. In which case, minor variations might have been accentuated by sunlight.

Baby Lemon Drop (Stroller version) comes in 2 variations re her symbol, lavender and a really dark reddish purple. I don't see why the same couldn't be true for Baby AJ.

My Baby AJ came to me from new but she sat on a shop shelf for ten years before I got her. Looking at her colouring in my photos, in my image her eyes look slightly less green than I remember them, but that could be the image. Which means it's hard to judge the colours from images on this as well.

The pony in ColdRuru's linked images also show her without a tail, and the original images show her with damage to one eye. That kind of implies a harder life (unless the tail was removed for cleaning) and a replacement tail possibly? Ponies who have wear also are more likely to show fading.

In any case, I think she's overpriced :/ There are few batch variations which fetch that kind of price difference o.O

Definetly, understandable. Though right above you someone posted a comparison and comment made by the ponys owner himself, so definetly read it and analyze the images if you haven't already.

I have to agree with you? I would say it's 60/40 chances fading or error, now that we have the owners himselfs opinion on the topic.

Ah I see. Purple ponies turning to a shade of grey is a common flaw indeed.
I understand what you mean, some Applejacks seem to have eyes faded to blue. Also there seem to be yellow apple adult Applejacks too, those in atleast slightly bigger quantities, making them very possibly faded. But I have never seen this extreme changes with a baby Applejack.

I understand what you mean very well. Atleast we now have clearer images of the symbols and faces to compare!

Ooh I somehow missed that, I'm not experienced enough yet to actualy count plug rows and placements. Thank you for notifying.

I agree. And especialy with smaller countries having very varying runs on the ponies, certain nirvanas being the most extreme example, variations are even more possible.

I understand. :)

Those are good notings as well! It might be a mid process image or then she had arrived without a tail.

That is true. But it's common with sellers, with this one I noticed some ponies are far below their usual prices, some decently priced, and some a bit expensive.
Indeed!

Post Merge: June 21, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

Yeah, it's probably best not to completely rule out the possibility of variant or error, but it's unlikely. Especially since all of her seems to be lighter and no others have been spotted AFAIK. And there is a regular AJ with the same thing going on. I guess we really don't know... (I hope it's a variant though. that would be awesome!)

Also, I was thinking that if her eyes were still green, her head could've been switched, but thats a slim possibility... I don't think it's even a real possibility. Not to accuse anyone either!!!! Just a thought.

I truely agree. Though I think I saw somewhere on Google image search one or two more of the adult Applejacks with this going on? What is the most odd to me, is that if this is possible to happen by fading then how come this is the first baby AJ to emerge in this shape and color.

Honestly nothing is impossible with ponies! After all, we have nirvanas that have never even been found as other than once with a head different colour than the body, suggesting body swapping. The things these millions of ponies have encountered can be crazy. :D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 06:54:26 PM by CinnamonOnions »

Offline Safflower

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2018, 07:11:26 PM »

I truely agree. Though I think I saw somewhere on Google image search one or two more of the adult Applejacks with this going on? What is the most odd to me, is that if this is possible to happen by fading then how come this is the first baby AJ to emerge in this shape and color.

Honestly nothing is impossible with ponies! After all, we have nirvanas that have never even been found as other than once with a head different colour than the body, suggesting body swapping. The things these millions of ponies have encountered can be crazy. :D
Were the other AJs you saw different in appearance? If they were then fading would be VERY likely since different ponies fade differently. And I think there might be actual nirvanas with this AJ symbol coloring too.

There are probably very few AJs like this because this harsh of fading requires a lot of time and exposure.

Also, if she were to be a variant or error, we would know nothing about her apart from what she looks like, right? We really need more info darn it!

(Edited because I totally quoted correctly the first time.)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 07:13:07 PM by Safflower »

Offline Sawkinator

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2018, 07:17:31 PM »
Lots of Cotton Candys have blue eyes, despite being purple at the beginning. This has been confirmed to not be a variant (in most cases), and to instead be due to the behavior of the red pigment. Red is much more sensitive to UV light, so it breaks down very quickly. Yellow is not as sensitive, therefore the symbols look yellow without any damage or smudges to the paint.
I'm still inclined to believe it is due to fading for this reason, but I'd still love to see photos if you can provide them later.  :)

The thing that makes me kinda skeptical that it's just fading is that the stems/leaves on the variant are blue. If they were originally 'normal', that would suggest the yellow pigment in the green stems has faded almost completely - yet the apples are still definitely yellow. Regular Applejack's apples are also pretty red, so I would think that if they were faded they'd be almost white.  :lol:

Maybe someone out there with a baity Baby Applejack should leave her out in the sun for a while and let us know what happens. :P

Offline Safflower

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2018, 07:58:02 PM »
Lots of Cotton Candys have blue eyes, despite being purple at the beginning. This has been confirmed to not be a variant (in most cases), and to instead be due to the behavior of the red pigment. Red is much more sensitive to UV light, so it breaks down very quickly. Yellow is not as sensitive, therefore the symbols look yellow without any damage or smudges to the paint.
I'm still inclined to believe it is due to fading for this reason, but I'd still love to see photos if you can provide them later.  :)

The thing that makes me kinda skeptical that it's just fading is that the stems/leaves on the variant are blue. If they were originally 'normal', that would suggest the yellow pigment in the green stems has faded almost completely - yet the apples are still definitely yellow. Regular Applejack's apples are also pretty red, so I would think that if they were faded they'd be almost white.  :lol:

Maybe someone out there with a baity Baby Applejack should leave her out in the sun for a while and let us know what happens. :P
Well, both colors are going to fade. They are different colors so they'll fade differently. I think this is how it fades: In the red in her symbols, the red is going to fade quickly, leaving a pale yellow color. I also want to point out that her red apples do have a bit of yellow in them, that shade isn't a perfect primary red. Now, the green leaves. Out of the blue and yellow in them, yellow is going to fade faster, but not as fast as the red. So, there are darker blue stems and leaves with a very light yellow color. Both are the colors that are left behind. (Correct me if I'm wrong, not toooo sure about this explanation!)

I have a few spare adult AJs, one is pretty grungy... Maybe I should try? Sun is pretty strong here in California right now!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2018, 01:11:29 AM »

Definetly, understandable. Though right above you someone posted a comparison and comment made by the ponys owner himself, so definetly read it and analyze the images if you haven't already.

Confused by the above since I obviously commented on those photos in my post...

What we don't have here is an image of her with her head removed to see the inside colour. My Ember that I mentioned is a lot more purple in her neck seal than on her body.

The problems I have remain the same. The eye colour is suspect because it isn't blue so much as the tell-tale green-to-blue that comes with fading. Someone else mentioned the symbol leaves as well, which also show similar signs. That suggests fading.

It's been said that if it was faded, we'd have seen this before. That's not the case. In the 2 decades I've been working with UK information, a lot of stuff that was once general knowledge about mainstream European ponies is now gone. There are a lot of subjects people raise and then talk about as though they're new variations, when in fact they've been known about for years. And it's really unlikely that the community would see value in recording images of faded ponies.

With all of this said, I still think it probable that she came from a lighter colour batch. People don't focus on batch variations very much, but they're really normal.  To bring everyone back down to earth, the reason you notice this Baby AJ is because her symbol seems so starkly yellow. If you didn't see that, you might not notice. If she wasn't next to another Baby AJ, would anyone notice she was paler? Would you pay attention to the eyes? My point is, a lot of paler AJs and baby AJs can easily fly under the radar if they're not being directly compared.

I still think she is basically the same as a regular Baby AJ in terms of her value. Maybe less because that's probably a replaced tail and her eye looks damaged. But as ColdRuru said, it is up to the seller and buyer to price her.

Edit to add: To demonstrate what I mean about batch, some other Baby AJs for general comparison purposes:
Spoiler
From Ponyland press
Spoiler
From a sale site
Spoiler
And mine, which I had from new.

None of these have yellow symbols, but also none of these have the same shade of symbol as each other, either. If the pony began with a paler symbol, then she's more likely to fade to yellow than, for example, my baby might with her dark orange apples.

It's also very logical that if Mother AJ has this symbol variation, baby will as well. They're almost certainly being printed from the same factory.

This isn't a Nirvana type pony release, it's a mainstream pony release across a large swathe of Europe. There will be differences, and a little sun just made this one a bit more exotic.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 01:25:13 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Baby Sugarberry

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2018, 02:25:06 AM »
Everything about that 'variant' Baby Applejack points to fading.  The least stable colour is red.  Yellow is the next to go, and blue is the most difficult to break down with UV.  Orange body paler = less red
Apples yellow = less red
Leaves blue = green - yellow
blue eyes = green - yellow

I had an Applejack with yellow apples on one side and reddish-orange on the other, nothing more than sun damage. Pretty sure she ended up in the custom bait bin. Cute, but not valuable.
G1 Wishlist  It's the final countdown! Looking to purchase the last few G1's for my collection - Watercolor Baby Sea Ponies Foamy, Misty & Surfy - Red Roses - SHS Sweet Sundrop - Springy - Teeny Tiny Snookums (#2)

Offline CinnamonOnions

• Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2018, 04:27:11 AM »

Were the other AJs you saw different in appearance? If they were then fading would be VERY likely since different ponies fade differently. And I think there might be actual nirvanas with this AJ symbol coloring too.

There are probably very few AJs like this because this harsh of fading requires a lot of time and exposure.

Also, if she were to be a variant or error, we would know nothing about her apart from what she looks like, right? We really need more info darn it!

(Edited because I totally quoted correctly the first time.)

I am not certain, I can't even find the images any more.
That's true as well! Either ways, this little baby AJ is really confusing.

Yep that is true. And especialy with the fading having happened as smooth as with this one, if it is fading.

Yep that is correct! But then again, is there any kind of truths about the reverse Gusty either.
I agree!

Post Merge: June 22, 2018, 04:33:38 AM

I think green actualy tends to fade to blue. But red-ish orange to bright yellow? Never heard of.
I think the apples more often in baby AJs fade closer to the body tone as well.
What if it's a faded factory error.  :shocked:

Honestly that would be the most smart at this point, anyone willing to sacrifise one? Haha.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 04:33:38 AM by CinnamonOnions »

Offline CinnamonOnions

• Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2018, 05:02:25 AM »

Confused by the above since I obviously commented on those photos in my post...

What we don't have here is an image of her with her head removed to see the inside colour. My Ember that I mentioned is a lot more purple in her neck seal than on her body.

The problems I have remain the same. The eye colour is suspect because it isn't blue so much as the tell-tale green-to-blue that comes with fading. Someone else mentioned the symbol leaves as well, which also show similar signs. That suggests fading.

It's been said that if it was faded, we'd have seen this before. That's not the case. In the 2 decades I've been working with UK information, a lot of stuff that was once general knowledge about mainstream European ponies is now gone. There are a lot of subjects people raise and then talk about as though they're new variations, when in fact they've been known about for years. And it's really unlikely that the community would see value in recording images of faded ponies.

With all of this said, I still think it probable that she came from a lighter colour batch. People don't focus on batch variations very much, but they're really normal.  To bring everyone back down to earth, the reason you notice this Baby AJ is because her symbol seems so starkly yellow. If you didn't see that, you might not notice. If she wasn't next to another Baby AJ, would anyone notice she was paler? Would you pay attention to the eyes? My point is, a lot of paler AJs and baby AJs can easily fly under the radar if they're not being directly compared.

I still think she is basically the same as a regular Baby AJ in terms of her value. Maybe less because that's probably a replaced tail and her eye looks damaged. But as ColdRuru said, it is up to the seller and buyer to price her.

Edit to add: To demonstrate what I mean about batch, some other Baby AJs for general comparison purposes:
Spoiler
From Ponyland press
Spoiler
From a sale site
Spoiler
And mine, which I had from new.

None of these have yellow symbols, but also none of these have the same shade of symbol as each other, either. If the pony began with a paler symbol, then she's more likely to fade to yellow than, for example, my baby might with her dark orange apples.

It's also very logical that if Mother AJ has this symbol variation, baby will as well. They're almost certainly being printed from the same factory.

This isn't a Nirvana type pony release, it's a mainstream pony release across a large swathe of Europe. There will be differences, and a little sun just made this one a bit more exotic.

Sorry for typing before I had read fully!

But you're correct. Images of the insides could even solve the whole case, as the insides tend to almost always be the plastics original colors. Sometimes the mere edges of the inner neck, like with your Ember, reveal the fading made difference.

True. This is a surprisingly dark tone of blue.
I agree the leafs are most likely proof this could be fading.

Right! I know your website, and I definetly agree to trust your information regarding UK ponies.
I understand, and won't doubt. There's millions of ponies out there, it's only logical some ponies flaws stand out as more unique.
Yep that is correct, expect for saving the info to avoid similar confusions in the future.

I do agree there. Definetly, especialy in smaller factories obvious differences between the products emerge.
Those are good points! The apples definetly are the only thing what's throwing everyone off, since they usualy don't appear in faded Applejacks unlike the other differences. :blush:
I agree there as well. There probably are different body tone version of Applejacks, wich is normal due to fading and possibly plastic mixing in factories? so no-one cares especialy much, as this happens with most ponies.
Also damage can do odd things. From my personal experience the strangest body color flaw I've seen is a baity Blossom with her plastic being green at places.

For now, yes. She is nothing special, expect if someone can gather solid proof she is an error.

Yes. Thank you! :)
You are correct there! But the shades still are mixes red of orange and then there's this yellow apple one.
That is a good point as well. Thank you so much, again, for the opinions and insight.

Good note!

Definetly. The amount of differences one factorys ponies can have is the most obvious in nirvanas though, thus they're a good extreme level example of normal factory made differences between the same pony.

Offline PoserBeachball

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2018, 05:04:49 AM »
Not Applejack, but Wigwam who is another orange pony:

I have three, they all look very different but I'm pretty sure that two are faded. They have faded very uniformly over their bodies, and the hair and eyes have remained white and blue. The red symbols have faded to almost nothing particularly on the lightest of the three. I've had the heads off all three and the neck plugs on the light ones are darker orange than the outside of the body.
I love them as they look like a set of brothers, similar but different enough to be individuals, but they are all regular Wigwams as far as I know.

Offline CinnamonOnions

• Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2018, 05:05:06 AM »
Oops posted the reply to Taffeta twice since the send button glitched. Erased it from this message. :blush:

Post Merge: June 22, 2018, 05:09:46 AM

Everything about that 'variant' Baby Applejack points to fading.  The least stable colour is red.  Yellow is the next to go, and blue is the most difficult to break down with UV.  Orange body paler = less red
Apples yellow = less red
Leaves blue = green - yellow
blue eyes = green - yellow

I had an Applejack with yellow apples on one side and reddish-orange on the other, nothing more than sun damage. Pretty sure she ended up in the custom bait bin. Cute, but not valuable.

Thank you for reminding us of basic pony color theory! You have a point there.
I too believe fading like this is more common in adults, and would suspect most atleast adult Applejacks with yellow apples have faded. This one is so stable looking, makes you wonder did someone fade her like this on purpose.
Not valuable if it's merely fading indeed.

Post Merge: June 22, 2018, 05:12:43 AM

Not Applejack, but Wigwam who is another orange pony:

I have three, they all look very different but I'm pretty sure that two are faded. They have faded very uniformly over their bodies, and the hair and eyes have remained white and blue. The red symbols have faded to almost nothing particularly on the lightest of the three. I've had the heads off all three and the neck plugs on the light ones are darker orange than the outside of the body.
I love them as they look like a set of brothers, similar but different enough to be individuals, but they are all regular Wigwams as far as I know.

Thank you!! I see.
I get what you mean, I have a Tex that technicaly doesn't even have the pink bushes of her symbol anymore.
I agree with you. Body fading is a lot more common than symbol fading though, I quess that's why everyone is so uncertain of this!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 05:15:35 AM by CinnamonOnions »

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2018, 05:28:50 AM »
Quote from: CinnamonOnions
Definetly. The amount of differences one factorys ponies can have is the most obvious in nirvanas though, thus they're a good extreme level example of normal factory made differences between the same pony.

I would disagree with this. Again, it's a problem of what information the community priveleges. Before Nirvana became a thing (ie before the word was applied to variants) we just had variations and a lot more discussion happened about things like this in a meaningful way. I don't say Nirvana shouldn't exist, but a lot of people focus now on those variations rather than the normal everyday ones that exist in most lines of most ponies in most places.

To give you an example, I have 6 different versions of Baby Mischief, which between them cover 3 manufacturing locations, have four different hair tinsel rooting patterns and three different body tones. But most people just talk about Baby Mischief and not any of those variations. They are really obvious variations you can tell by looking at the pony - but most people don't look that closely, because they're just not interested in those things. She's just one pony, who had a fairly limited release. Imagine how many other variations like that there are across all the mainstream release ponies across all countries (by mainstream I mean HK or China made).

By contrast, if you talk about, say, Greek Sunlight, or Greek Medley, there'll be more discussion on the colour of the pony etc because people are more aware of those differences.

It's a matter of knowledge and interest not a matter of it not happening, and over the years the interest in Nirvana stuff has grown at the expense of the more mainstream differences.

In short what I am trying to say is that there is a fair level of variation between different ponies from the same release without any formal reason why. And those ponies are generally just accepted in the community as normal. If this Baby AJ had green eyes and green symbol leaves I'd believe her symbols began as yellow. But because she doesn't, I suspect they began as pale orange...which is more unusual but still normal.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 05:31:11 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline CinnamonOnions

• Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2018, 09:23:38 AM »
Quote from: CinnamonOnions

I would disagree with this. Again, it's a problem of what information the community priveleges. Before Nirvana became a thing (ie before the word was applied to variants) we just had variations and a lot more discussion happened about things like this in a meaningful way. I don't say Nirvana shouldn't exist, but a lot of people focus now on those variations rather than the normal everyday ones that exist in most lines of most ponies in most places.

To give you an example, I have 6 different versions of Baby Mischief, which between them cover 3 manufacturing locations, have four different hair tinsel rooting patterns and three different body tones. But most people just talk about Baby Mischief and not any of those variations. They are really obvious variations you can tell by looking at the pony - but most people don't look that closely, because they're just not interested in those things. She's just one pony, who had a fairly limited release. Imagine how many other variations like that there are across all the mainstream release ponies across all countries (by mainstream I mean HK or China made).

By contrast, if you talk about, say, Greek Sunlight, or Greek Medley, there'll be more discussion on the colour of the pony etc because people are more aware of those differences.

It's a matter of knowledge and interest not a matter of it not happening, and over the years the interest in Nirvana stuff has grown at the expense of the more mainstream differences.

In short what I am trying to say is that there is a fair level of variation between different ponies from the same release without any formal reason why. And those ponies are generally just accepted in the community as normal. If this Baby AJ had green eyes and green symbol leaves I'd believe her symbols began as yellow. But because she doesn't, I suspect they began as pale orange...which is more unusual but still normal.

I get what you mean, my point just was some countries ponies have notable differences between almost every unit the same pony, wich is a good extreme example of how factory runs can vary between each other? Sorry if I forgot the word "some".
 It happens with all ponies, of course, but certain countries ponies are the most visible examples of the differences factory runs have (but some flutters are almost as notable) and that's what I meant - not that only nirvanas would have differences between batches or such. I brought them up because some of them can be used as extreme examples of how runs can vary, a normal thing that happens in slighther amounts between all ponies. Sorry to cause misunderstandings..?

I won't doubt at all! I know different factory runs and results of age can cause big differences in ponies.

That's a good point as well.

I understand what you mean. The most crazy chance all of this leaves open is that her symbols might have already started out as unusualy yellowish and have faded from that.
Who knows, really.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 09:26:47 AM by CinnamonOnions »

Offline ColdRuru

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2018, 11:00:59 AM »
Sorry I cannot help better, I translated to you all I found about this baby when he was introduced to the french community, in fact the owner didn't tell a lot about. But everyone in that forum doesn't doubt of the fact it's a variation also, so no debate there to explain better the case.
I could try to drop a PM in french to the vendor (as you mentionned she's not good with english?)  to ask for explanation on why she pointed on a variant instead of a sunfading? In fact, it can help her own sale if people agreed on what's her pony is, no?
Let me know what you thinks, I just don't want to bother her for nothing :blush:

Blog / Facebook Page

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2018, 11:05:53 AM »
People are always just way way way too eager to say it's a valuable OOAK international Nirvana prototype variation instead of thinking clearly about the fact that children played with their toys outside in the sunshine a lot.  :(

200Euros is an insane amount of money for a single "regular issue" MLP variation that nothing is known about - too good to be true, IMHO !
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal