Pony Talk > Pony Corral

POTD 6/19/18 Sprinkles

(1/6) > >>

mlp4me:
This week we're thinking about precipitation... While her symbol doesn't say weather, her name sure does, hello Sprinkles!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Brazil release pictured
mylittlewiki.org

Do you have her? What do you think of her? Share some more pictures!

I just have the playset version. Absolutely in love with her Brazil counterpart...

MerryAnvil:
Oh my goodness, I really would love to have this pony! I hope to find her someday.

Safflower:
Have her, one of the first ponies I ever owned! I got her, along with a few others, at Goodwill. I only had three ponies at that point so finding about ten G1s at a thrift store was a big deal. She's a special pony to me :heart: I found Duck Soup recently too!

Leave a Whisper:
DD has her. I'll pass, she's pretty plain and I'm not fond of that pose. I'd much rather have that gorgeous Cascade.

Taffeta:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on June 19, 2018, 09:07:14 AM ---DD has her. I'll pass, she's pretty plain and I'm not fond of that pose. I'd much rather have that gorgeous Cascade.

--- End quote ---

I agree with LAW on this. Sprinkles is a childhood pony for my sister, so when it came to dividing up who had what ponies from carboot sales, I got to keep Cascade and I much prefer her. I think I do have a Sprinkles of my own now, just for completion's sake with my US waterfall, but I like Cascade much more. Sprinkles the MO pony looks very pretty, but I've not yet seen one in real life.

I think Sprinkles is unfulfilled potential. Lavender and blue is a lovely colour scheme, but so often her hair is rooted so badly and her body so discoloured it lets her down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version