Pony Talk > Introductions

Happy to be here!

(1/2) > >>

Pony.Backpack:
Hello, everyone, my name is Taylor ♥ I am from Santa Cruz, California but recently I've relocated to Salem, Oregon. I am a 21-year-old banker who loves to hike, read, draw, and collect/trade ponies!
I mainly collect G1 and G3 but also have an interest in G2 and G4 - the only generation that I don't really like is G3.5  :blush: My collection started with an interest in repainting but then I stumbled upon a Kingsley Lion who I didn't have the heart to change and I've been collecting ever since! I still repaint G4 and the occasional G3 though  :biggrin: I also like to restore ponies who are... well loved... and to make custom ponies! You can find my collection and customs on Instagram @Pony.Backpack  ;) I can't wait to get to know you all! ♥

Safflower:
Hi, welcome to the Arena! I think it's pretty common for people not to like G3.5 ;) I can't wait to see some of your customs! If you need any help with customs or restoration you can ask in the Customs board or in the Pony Corral respectively. Enjoy your stay!

Loa:
Welcome to the Arena!
Enjoy yourself here - we're quite nutty!

Spinky69er:

Welcome to the Arena :party:

Look forward to seeing you around the forum! :)

himmie:
Welcome to the Arena! :bunny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version