Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

MLP Fair Brag

(1/4) > >>

lockette:
I've been collecting since 2004 and this was my first Fair! :lovey:

let's see...I got:

* a bunch of G1s!! guys I was in heaven T^T
* a few G2s since I'm working on that aspect of my collection, and I got a deal on them lol
* a G3 that I've been wanting (Puzzlemint!)
* G3 sparkle fakies! I've had the blue one since they were in stores and I saw someone had three more!! it was such a surprise!
* some petite ponies (I have a ton from when I was a kid but I've been wanting to collect more, and after the talk on them Sunday morning I was like "welp I'm gonna go get a couple"
* two My Little Pretties kitties, a small side collection I'm slowing working on
* the lion from the Moondreamers line!! I've wanted him forever! I saw the bear but when I went back for him he was gone T0T
* white italian Tootsie and Brazilian Heart Throb, my first brazil pony!!!
oh and I got Bonnie Zacharle and Kirk Hindman to sign Sundance for me! :frolic:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

everyone was so nice and I learned a lot at the panels/presentations, wish I could've made more of them. I'd love to go again next year but we'll see what finances are like... I did blow a whole paycheck on the ponies haha ^^; 

but I met up with a friend that I haven't seen in a long time (and tbh barely ever saw irl!) who lives in Orlando, she took us to Disney Springs on Saturday night, so that was fun after the Fair closed for the day!

Safflower:
Great haul! Congrats on everything :heart: It's awesome that you got a signed Sundance! Plus a bunch of other great things!

lovesbabysquirmy:
very nice shopping haul!

Sweet Daes:
eeeeeeee Puzzlemint!!!

Lucky~~

SaraMari:
Thanks for sharing your great haul, you got such cute ponies!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version