Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

FAIR BRAG!!

(1/4) > >>

Prince_Sunbeam:
Woohoo! Looks like Im the first brag post from the MLPfair! (This is my first fair- actually first convention ever!)
Im spending tomorrow in Magic Kingdom so unfortunately wont be pony-ing any more after today.

But! I am so thrilled with this haul!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The morning was insane! I actually felt pretty bummed that I hadnt run around buying faster- because it seemed like thats what everyone else was doing. And if I put something down for a second someone else would immediately buy it. But after lunch I had much much better luck. The energy in the vendor hall had calmed down a lot and I bought 2x as many ponies (and for better prices) than I had in the morning. So it really was an overall success!! (My wife also wound up scoring a hoard of new baby ponies- her primary collection)

My wife & I cosplayed as Lickity Split & Port-O-Bella. It was great fun to have so many people recognize and enjoy our looks. (I made the hats & tiedyes myself)

I got Bonnie Zacherle & Kirk Hindman to sign my Peachy. (+ Bonnie signed a copy of her book) Kirk also brought along a bunch of cool prototypes

Now Im off to the dinner! :P

Some more pics posted to my public pony instagram linked in my sig below- no need for the app to view.

lovesbabysquirmy:
OOOOOO  I love your cosplay!  The hats make the costume.  You could reuse the tie-dye shirts for cosplaying the gradient G3 too!  :)

Congrats on all the new ponies.  everyone should own a nightglider! 

thank you very much for the glimpse inside the Fair!  XD

Safflower:
Nice haul! It looks like you had a lot of fun! Those prototypes are awesome :D

Gator:
Nice!  I need that cookery pony, LOL!  Wish I could have attended.

tailrustedtealeaf:
No wonder I couldn't find any Seaflowers! I'm glad you had fun, and have fun at the Magic Kingdom today!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version