collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony's - Part 2!  (Read 246393 times)

Offline pony_magick

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony's - Part 2!
« Reply #1170 on: December 04, 2018, 06:18:06 PM »
I finally have an update for all the Kiwi and Aussie pony collectors wanting these. I've asked many retailers and most have said no, thinking they're only aimed at little girls. I have had sort of luck with Mighty Ape. They can't get them in as they're not with any suppliers they use but they're not giving up!! So we have a maybe in the future if said supplies somehow get hold of them.
I am a Dreamer/So a Believer

My want list.

Offline 1983Baby

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Teeny Tiny Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: December 09, 2018, 05:31:54 AM »
Wave 3 ponies have been going in and out of stock all morning on Target.com. I finally got Moondancer.

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #1172 on: December 09, 2018, 06:21:05 AM »
I'm so bummed that these aren't available in the Netherlands, only via a reseller online and the prices are €25 for only a Starshine. They have nothing else. :( I really would like Minty and Sunbeam. I got my rainbow ladies from France.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 06:43:59 AM by Moonbreeze »

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: December 10, 2018, 08:32:49 AM »
Ooh so excited - did the school-run this afternoon and a fellow mum said that she thought about me today... because she saw the 35th ponies on sale in a little newsagents at our local precinct!

I hope to visit them and sneak a photo sometime soon.

:cheer: Wahey, local g1 ponies!!  :cheer:

She saw Butterscotch; I hope they do further waves, too!  :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1174 on: December 10, 2018, 01:42:42 PM »
I'm so bummed that these aren't available in the Netherlands, only via a reseller online and the prices are €25 for only a Starshine. They have nothing else. :( I really would like Minty and Sunbeam. I got my rainbow ladies from France.

With the exchange rate how it is, would it be cheaper to buy Minty from the UK? The Rainbows are kind of scarce here now but the CP set are all over the place here now and I am sure it would be really easy for someone to get a Minty for you. They're £10 here in Entertainer and that's not much higher in Euros, surely?

...Can't help with SUnbeam. Wave 3 not here (yet..?)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Gator

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: December 10, 2018, 03:43:34 PM »
Wave 3 finally showed up at my target this week!  Two whole sets!  I picked up Twilight, Medley and Sunbeam.

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #1176 on: December 11, 2018, 04:29:21 AM »

With the exchange rate how it is, would it be cheaper to buy Minty from the UK? The Rainbows are kind of scarce here now but the CP set are all over the place here now and I am sure it would be really easy for someone to get a Minty for you. They're £10 here in Entertainer and that's not much higher in Euros, surely?

It probably would be. I've already bought a bit too much this December. So I'll have to wait for a bit ;)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: December 11, 2018, 08:55:32 AM »
I've noticed the individual UPC numbers are starting to pop up in the Target search stores database- so they must be getting more common.

I hope they sell like gangbusters and we get baby ponies next!

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: December 11, 2018, 09:21:36 AM »
Saw G1 35th-A CP ponies at our local newsagents!!!!!! £9.99!

Spoke with the lady who said they were selling like hot-cakes, only Blossom and a few Snuzzles left as of this morning!

I asked her if she would be getting any of the other waves... she didn't know about the Rainbows!

She went behind the scenes and chatted with a guy, looks like their next order will be in the new year - I mentioned February (thinking back to the other place I spoke with, where they said they hoped to get new orders then) and mentioned how the US have their wave-3 already and - would we be getting them too? She said this is all new to her and for me to watch this space - she is certainly intrigued by it too - she has already bought her grandkid a Minty!  :lol:

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: December 12, 2018, 08:09:43 AM »

It probably would be. I've already bought a bit too much this December. So I'll have to wait for a bit ;)

January sales! And the way the £ is going, it will probably end up even cheaper. Sigh...

(Amazon UK might ship to you guys actually o.o)

@Glitterball - it's that time of year when every kid should by rights have a pony under the christmas tree (whether they want one or not!)
But I am so glad they are getting so widespread and selling so well. Esp. since Hasbro UK tried to stop us getting collector ponies because they didn't think they would connect with buyers here. (I have Minty and Butterscotch here in my university room and I still think they're nicer than the originals).

John Lewis here have stopped selling ponies though. Tag has gone too. Entertainer here had the CP set but now there are no Rainbows in this area. I am hoping JL might come through in the spring with the wave 3s though...it might take Entertainer etc a lot longer to catch up. Although if they skip the more expensive Rainbows and go right to Wave 3 that would be all right too - since the scenting/discolouration issue has been well documented and I feel like wave 3 would sell pretty well, given that it contains 2 white unicorns just at the time when everything is about unicorns.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 08:13:09 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: December 13, 2018, 05:25:54 PM »
Unis and Pegs and finally showing up at my local Target.  I swear, they're a good three months behind on these releases.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: December 14, 2018, 09:21:13 AM »
I haven't stepped into a TRU Canada to find out what's on the shelves recently but I hope they are selling well! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: December 15, 2018, 04:43:39 PM »
I checked Target today and found around 10 Pretty Parlors, 4 Rainbow Ponies and a few Collector Ponies but no unicorn or pegasus ponies. So far two of my Walmart stores have been selling the Collector Ponies. 

There's an illustration of Dream Castle on the display behind the ponies.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: December 16, 2018, 03:38:02 AM »
The CP set seem to be selling well in Entertainer in the leadup to Christmas. Even back where my parents live they are almost sold out and here in my part of South London/outskirts they are completely gone now. I also noticed that, aside Snuzzle, they're also mostly out of stock on the website. I hope that bodes well for future orders and future sets coming to Entertainer. (crosses fingers)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: December 16, 2018, 07:06:31 AM »
Me too!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal