collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony's - Part 2!  (Read 246481 times)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony's - Part 2!
« Reply #1035 on: October 25, 2018, 03:11:26 PM »
Hello Friends!
I ordered 4 out of the 6 Wave 3 ponies from kaplantoys.com. I saw they were selling them for around 12$ each and there was a 20% off coupon code for Halloween. They arrived pretty quickly and the ponies were in good shape except Firefly has a neck shelf. BUT - here’s the thing, I just saw that they upped the price to $18.95!!!! Maybe they saw how in demand they were! https://www.kaplantoys.com/store/trans/search.asp?tbSearch=My+little+pony&searchButton=

Oh thank you for sharing with us! I went on there and you can order all six of them! With the coupon the cost came to the same cost as buying them in the store! Oh I will have a full complete set!!!! Thank you again so very much!!! :)

Aw, of course! :biggrin: I was very happy with the price and the delivery time. I don’t think they notify you when they ship, but I ordered them last Saturday and they arrived today (Friday). I’m very happy for you!

Awesome, I had to make sure they were the right ones cause on the order form it said second release and was like what!!!?? But it said the right ponies in the set that I am looking for! I am excited! Now I need to stop buying for a while! I just bought 92 ponies this month! :) Yes I am selling the extras to hope to make some money back!

Just realized I thought today was Friday. :blink: It’s been a long week!  I meant Wednesday, lol. 92! That’s impressive!

Yes I know! Its a bit crazy though! But 25 of them going to be going up for sale after they are all cleaned up! :)

Offline RavenPaw

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: October 25, 2018, 06:39:52 PM »
I just ordered the Unicorn and Pegasus set from Kaplan Toys as well.  Thanks so much MyLittlePeachy for sharing that with us!   :)  Now I don't have to worry about checking all the Targets around.  I wish they came with puffy stickers too like the Rainbow Ponies did, but I'm still thrilled to get them.
~RavenPaw
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Av base by Lady-Cybercat.  Sig base by MoogleyMog

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: October 25, 2018, 10:24:37 PM »
The Rainbow 5 pack is at Toys R Us Canada now. Still no sign of the Uni/Peg wave

Offline Silversnow

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+169)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Piggy Lover
    • View Profile
    • https://www.ebay.com/usr/snowauryn
« Reply #1038 on: October 26, 2018, 03:19:21 PM »
Oh no that's horrible to read... they are all having same issues?! I saw a Moonstone like that but luckily I got hold of another one which is *coughs* fine right now.

Piggy for sale? Please contact me!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: October 26, 2018, 05:11:48 PM »
I should have this set in the mail by Thursday next week! I sure hope they are all good looking! :)

Offline Kiwichi

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: October 26, 2018, 06:51:25 PM »
I just got my set from Kaplan. Glorys box is slight creased.  The ponies were shipped in the original box from BF.  Shipping box didn't have any damage, so think it was during initial packaging probably.  They are so beautiful!  Since they share the same dcpi, I doubt my target would be getting any anytime soon.  I'm just overjoyed to have a set.  They are so beautiful :biggrin:

I'm contemplating if I should contact Kaplan re: damage...  would u?

Also the ponies are marked Schylling.  Is Schylling and BF the same company?  New name?  The price hike is probably bc of high demand, they're not avail anywhere else online!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 06:58:10 PM by Kiwichi »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: October 27, 2018, 11:53:37 AM »
I think Schylling is the non US brand but it is owned/operated by Basic Fun. I'm not sure though. I know that Schylling came up before when we were discussing the Collector Ponies and the first reviews showed up on Amazon.

I checked a different Target today and they only had 2 Moonstones and one Parasol. None of them seem to be discolored. They were in English only boxes.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline CherryTreats

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: October 28, 2018, 01:54:31 AM »
I'm also wondering why the ponies from Kaplan are marked Schylling or how Schylling relates to Basic Fun. The ones I have from Target are not marked Schylling. They are marked Hasbro & Basic Fun.

Also the ponies are marked Schylling.  Is Schylling and BF the same company?  New name?  The price hike is probably bc of high demand, they're not avail anywhere else online!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1043 on: October 28, 2018, 03:07:44 AM »
Slightly concerning observation in John Lewis yesterday afternoon. Price of Rainbow Ponies reduced to £10.59. Not that a reduction is a bad thing but it suggests clearance. Not that the label marked it as clearance, it had just repriced them for some reason. And they only had 2 ponies anyway, only one of which was a Rainbow (Skydancer, she is the least popular here it seems and if nobody buys her by payday I might) and a Butterscotch who has been here even  longer and no longer even has a price label.

They haven't restocked since my last visit, which worries me a little bit. Although it might be that they were an autumn product (they came out in JL in August here and now it's almost November) and that's that. The sales team did think they would get further releases, but I guess we'll see if they do, and if so, when.

Toymaster stores in Sutton & Ealing I haven't seen them. They're still in stock (collector ponies) in Epsom though I wish it wasn't just that set...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 08:27:27 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: October 29, 2018, 02:30:03 PM »
Has anyone spotted the uni&peg sets in Germany yet?
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

Offline Raindrop

• Trade Count: (+299)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: October 29, 2018, 09:53:48 PM »
The unicorn and pegasus set is showing up at Nordstrom Rack stores in the US.  I found part of two sets at my local store today.

Offline NightGliderSA

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: October 30, 2018, 01:43:03 AM »
Well, finally and to my utter delight I am able to post that I have ordered 4 of the rainbow ponies: Sunlight, Parasol, Windy and Starshine. Cotton On have decided to bring them in to South Africa and have now reached the status as my Most Favourite Store. I love Cotton On like I have never loved any retailer ever before!  :frolic:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1047 on: October 30, 2018, 04:31:31 AM »
Well, finally and to my utter delight I am able to post that I have ordered 4 of the rainbow ponies: Sunlight, Parasol, Windy and Starshine. Cotton On have decided to bring them in to South Africa and have now reached the status as my Most Favourite Store. I love Cotton On like I have never loved any retailer ever before!  :frolic:

Yay! Congratulations! So glad these girls are finally making it global!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: October 30, 2018, 05:36:33 PM »
The unicorn and pegasus set is showing up at Nordstrom Rack stores in the US.  I found part of two sets at my local store today.

Wow how random! Are they discounted there ?

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: October 30, 2018, 09:09:59 PM »
Cool! There's one near where I work -- maybe I'll check it out.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal