collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony's - Part 2!  (Read 244102 times)

Offline QuillHeart

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Teeny Tiny Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony\'s - Part 2!
« Reply #795 on: September 10, 2018, 04:36:11 AM »

One of my local Targets just put up the retro toys endcap this weekend, months after all the others in the area. I hope that means they will be carrying the ponies since it’s the closest store to me but I’ve never seen them there yet.

Unfortunately the target I have here seems to be rather slow on the uptake as well. I when I went there a few days ago, they had just finally gotten more of the rainbows in. They had tons of the pretty parlor, and the original. So maybe this means they will continue to carry the other lines as well? I hope I don't have to wait for entire months for them to get on board...

Post Merge: September 10, 2018, 04:40:44 AM

So my local Target finally, finally put the retro ponies out again.  There still isn't a retro endshelf.  They are on a random isle with a lot of other random things including all the blindbag stuff.  The labels aren't correct either so I wonder if it's just a holding place for right now.  But I saw all 6 collector ponies and all 6 rainbow ponies.  No uni/pegs yet.  All the boxes were also the old ones, english only, no extended window.  But I'm not surprised since these have been sitting in the back for months.  But I'm just glad they are out so people can see them and buy them.

If anyone here wants some I'm willing to get them for $12 (tax and fees)each +shipping.  Just pm me.

This is a super nice offer from you, Sunset! Myself, I'm good on those sets, but I'll make a similar offer. We have some of those ponies here in Oregon, so if anyone needs them, I'd be willing to go see what I can find as well and pick something up.

Anyone please let me know if they are able to get their hooves on a few of the new Pegasus and unicorn ones, and I may be willing to purchase from you if my target doesn't take the hint and get them soon!  :cloud:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 04:40:44 AM by QuillHeart »

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony's - Part 2!
« Reply #796 on: September 10, 2018, 08:08:39 AM »
--UK people

Just to confirm that Toymaster related stores are getting these. I saw Minty, Snuzzle and Butterscotch in an affiliated store this afternoon in Surrey. There were 2 Mintys suggesting they must have already sold other characters. And tgey were nicely at kid eye height :)

£9.99 as other places.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 11:55:21 AM by Taffeta »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: September 10, 2018, 09:35:09 AM »
Hmmmm I can't get all of them but I definitely DO want Starshine and Parasol... and Snuzzle! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #798 on: September 10, 2018, 11:15:27 AM »
Still no unicorns / pegasi yet . . . But get this:  having previously restocked with dual-language Rainbow ponies, Target has now restocked with single-language packages again!  LOL, what's happening?
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: September 10, 2018, 11:20:27 AM »
Still no unicorns / pegasi yet . . . But get this:  having previously restocked with dual-language Rainbow ponies, Target has now restocked with single-language packages again!  LOL, what's happening?

My Target did the same thing. :lol: The last set was in the bilingual boxes but the full set they had Sat. was in the English only boxes. I haven’t seen  the unicorn/pegasus set ponies either.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #800 on: September 10, 2018, 11:56:15 AM »

My Target did the same thing. :lol: The last set was in the bilingual boxes but the full set they had Sat. was in the English only boxes. I haven’t seen  the unicorn/pegasus set ponies either.

Ponyfan

Next release they'll be in Greek. Just to keep you on your toes O.O.

The Collector Ponies I saw today were in English boxes. I admit, I don't remember which style and I didn't think to take a photo.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: September 10, 2018, 01:42:50 PM »

Ponyfan

Next release they'll be in Greek. Just to keep you on your toes O.O.

The Collector Ponies I saw today were in English boxes. I admit, I don't remember which style and I didn't think to take a photo.

Learning to say My Little Pony in Greek might be fun. :) I’ve already learned how to say it in English and French.

I’m hoping the unicorn/pegasus set appears in my area but I still need 3 of the Rainbows to complete my set.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ribbs

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • My music
« Reply #802 on: September 12, 2018, 02:41:32 PM »
Unicorns and Pegasus set have hit NC!!! :)

Offline QuillHeart

• Teeny Tiny Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: September 12, 2018, 02:45:57 PM »
Awesome!! :lovey:

Offline Al-1701

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: September 12, 2018, 06:50:49 PM »
Odd choice of words.

Still haven't seen them here on the mitten.  It's only a matter of time though.

I got Parasol and Windy.  So, with the Sunlight I already own, I've moved forward on my goal to collect weather-based ponies.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Always dresses in style
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: September 12, 2018, 07:04:16 PM »
I still haven't seen any signs of the Rainbows yet, let alone the unicorns/pegasi set.  I stopped at a Target near work yesterday morning and they had just put out wave 1 again (first time I've seen those in a while) and the Pretty parlor (which, I of course snapped up).  I stopped at one of the other Targets near there after work, and same story - they had the first wave but none of the newer ones.  The first Target had also restocked the Care Bears (Share & Cheer).

I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow morning across six states.  I'll be stopping at Targets along the way.  Is anyone finding waves 2 and/or 3 in the Northeast or Midwest?
Rainbow Dash always dresses in style.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: September 12, 2018, 07:11:12 PM »

YES!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: September 13, 2018, 08:58:34 AM »
I found another Sunlight to debox.  Her neck alignment is perfect! And the glitter symbol looks so pretty.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline aria_elwen

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: September 14, 2018, 05:22:40 PM »
I don't think anyone's mentioned this Rainbow pony package variation...

My Starshine has seven languages on it.  :shocked:

Both of my Skydancer's are the regular English version.

But Starshine looks the same on the front and then on the back it's the same until you get to the blurb and then:

A shortened English blurb followed by:
French
Spanish
Italian
Dutch
German

and.....

Arabic!
For the record My little pony is my little pony in all of them apart from Spanish which says mi little pony. I can't read the arabic so when I finally get a picture up that's for someone else.  :P

The interesting thing is Starshine was my preorder from Amazon while Skydancer I only got more recently from Amazon.

I'm wondering if this is the proper international version sort o' speak. For the record all of mine are UK ones.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 05:57:17 PM by aria_elwen »

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #809 on: September 14, 2018, 05:49:52 PM »
I got my Starshine and Moonstone finally, but they're in the EU packaging variation.
I can see what some people meant when they were talking about Starshine's smell, it's the strongest out of all of them.

Sig by Starscout <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal