collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony's - Part 2!  (Read 245510 times)

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
Re: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony's - Part 2!
« Reply #555 on: August 22, 2018, 11:44:41 AM »
Any idea when the rainbows will be in stock again on the Amazon U.S. site?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: August 22, 2018, 12:54:19 PM »
I'm glad you got your ponies one way or another, Majesty! I'd still prefer to pick them up in person to avoid paying that much for each pony. Hopefully the prices go down soon for those in Target-less areas.

Thanks tailrustedtealeaf. :)  Yeah I would prefer to pick up in person too, but I still live at home and my parents aren't big on going somewhere unless there's a reason for them to go too.  Sadly if I told them I wanted to go to look for ponies they would tell me to check online.

So, also the only way to get Peachy is through the playset right?

I checked amazon, target, and ebay and nobody has the set with Firefly yet so it's just a waiting game.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 01:12:38 PM by Majesty »

Offline Kiwichi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: August 22, 2018, 01:14:13 PM »
Any idea when the rainbows will be in stock again on the Amazon U.S. site?

Just checked and no updates and no set delivery date on rainbow (preordered in June). 

"We'll email you when we have a delivery date

We’ll ship your order as soon as possible. This usually happens when an item doesn’t have a release date, it’s pre-ordered, or it’s out of stock."

I emailed BF & did get a reply!  In my email I also asked about the Amazon delay for rainbow ponies, which I didn't get a reply.  BUT I did get a reply re: my complaint how Target was limiting me, "2 rainbow ponies per household".  Per their agreement I believe the email indicated T does not have the right to do so, BF was really concerned.

Once wave 3 comes in, I will purchase more than 2 ponies and see if there's still limitations.  Perhaps BF will contact that store & correct the situation.  I'd rather not go to this T but it's the closest one, with a toddler in tow it's a matter of convenience.

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #558 on: August 22, 2018, 01:47:03 PM »
Hmm... wonder what the secret ponies are. Really looking forward to hearing about them!

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: August 22, 2018, 01:59:14 PM »
I am so happy to hear that the UK will be getting the unicorns and pegasus set.  :cheer: :cheer:

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #560 on: August 22, 2018, 02:11:00 PM »
I am so happy to hear that the UK will be getting the unicorns and pegasus set.  :cheer: :cheer:

Ponyfan

Well, I am cautious in my optimism. We have been waiting since 1984, when they dangled them into stories and merchandise but then failed to actually sell them...

So hooves crossed. I want to finally buy new and open a Medley from a Uk store. Even if it has to be bought online, I want to buy Medley in £ :)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: August 22, 2018, 05:08:08 PM »
Does anyone have the upc for the Rainbow pony set saved and handy?  Or can tell me where to find it on the box?

Never mind.  found them.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 05:32:49 PM by Sunset »

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: August 22, 2018, 07:11:28 PM »
Does anyone have the codes that you can use to look up to see if Target has in stock? I am looking for the second set and third.

Offline toyjunky

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: August 22, 2018, 08:30:40 PM »
On a super happy note!!I found 5/6 of the uni/peg!! I'm in San Diego, but found them in the Grossmont Center Target (for those in the area). So yay!!! They're out here in the west coast already, so excited! So glad to have found this forum to keep up with this!

Out of curiosity, what number showed up on your receipt for the uni/peg? Was it 086002831?

Does anyone have the codes that you can use to look up to see if Target has in stock? I am looking for the second set and third.

The rainbow ponies dcpi is 086-00-4538

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #564 on: August 23, 2018, 03:59:02 AM »
Canada TRU

We went and checked our store again yesterday to see if they have restocked....instead the rainbows' spot on the shelf is gone completely (well it was filled in with clearance ponies), but still, no rainbows and no empty spot. I also noticed they are off the website now too, completely (even the collectors as well).

I don't know how long TRU had them, but it's looking like they are already done?
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: August 23, 2018, 04:08:07 AM »
I am wondering a lot about the Rainbows right now.

I am still not convinced that they organised the release to take into consideration the US and the UK market. The fact that the UK sold ponies are in English only boxes is interesting to me, given that the French ones (which you'd expect to be pan European release) are in English and French boxes.

English only suggests pony stock from the US.

And the moment the ponies became available here on Amazon proper and in the store Glitterball visited etc...the preorders on US Amazon started to hit snags and showed as out of stock.

So did they get shipped here to meet an order obligation not met somewhere else? Or is all that coincidence?

I dunno about Canada as I am not sure if the boxes there are bilingual or English only. I would imagine bilingual..?

In any case, I feel like there are basically not enough Rainbows to go around all of the UK and Europe and the US and Canada. And now they're bringing out wave 3, that's basically suggesting they're done with Rainbows over there. Meaning there are probably going to be more over here...

I also think that maybe half of that mess happened because TRU died here and in the US.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: August 23, 2018, 08:44:56 AM »
Has anyone that pre-ordered a rainbow pony from Amazon received theirs yet? I ordered Parasol on the fourth of this month and the order summary says expected tomorrow eventhough it has yet to be shipped. I had another Amazon order that was purchased on the 17th say the same thing as Parasol (arriving tomorrow)and it finally shipped out today but the arrival date was pushed back till next week >_< I don't want the same thing to happen to Parasol. She's already been delayed before.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: August 23, 2018, 08:46:46 AM »

I also think that maybe half of that mess happened because TRU died here and in the US.

I do believe that is a MASSIVE piece of the puzzle here.  I mean, there really aren't any other retailers who specialize in toys on a large scale.  Yeah yeah there are smaller shops (which means higher prices), but for most parents, Amazon or the one-stop-shopping-megacentre is really where they pick up stuff.  And gaaaaaaaaaaaah the constant ever-presence of electronics. 

We struggle with this a LOT in our household - DD has a V-tech tablet and a laptop (given for school purposes) and access to our Nintendo WiiU and access to the Playstation3... and I'm always trying to find her PHYSICAL things to play with that aren't of the "collectors displayable plastic" mindset.  Sorry, Shopkins and Hatchimals and blindbag dolls, I'm criticizing you.  :(  Right now she is loving all my old Barbies that I passed down but it's only a matter of time before she asks for New Things on Shelves... *sigh*
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: August 23, 2018, 12:50:12 PM »
I hope that the unicorns/pegasus set appearing so quickly doesnt mean that we’re done with Rainbows in the US. I’ve only seen them in stock twice at my local Target and both times it wasn’t a full set. I am surprised that the unicorn/pegasus set appeared so quickly after Rainbows came to the US.

I’m happy to see the unicorns/pegasus set already on the shelves but I’d hoped that the Rainbow ponies would be out for a little longer. I only have Moonstone and wanted to get a full set.

I agree that Toys R Us being gone is also a factor.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: August 23, 2018, 12:52:55 PM »
I would just like to be able to walk into a UK store and see them on shelves :( I really envy the US people being able to do that at Target. Though when I move next week I am going to check the Toymaster affiliated stores in the new area of London just in case...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal