collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony's - Part 2!  (Read 243997 times)

Offline Kiwichi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony's - Part 2!
« Reply #540 on: August 21, 2018, 01:49:50 PM »
 Icey:  do you have the dcpi (should be on receipt) for your uni/peg ponies?  Thanks
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 03:57:06 PM by Kiwichi »

Offline Ribbs

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • My music
« Reply #541 on: August 21, 2018, 03:24:15 PM »
One of the Targets near me had a Skydancer today that I quickly grabbed, but someone else must have beaten me ro the others. The Collector ponies seem to be in stock regularly now, which is great cause I had a rotten time getting them all. I just need 2 last Rainbows, Sunlight and Moonstone. Still no sign of the Unis/Pegs but I'll keep stalking both Targets on the reg.

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
Re: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony\'s - Part 2!
« Reply #542 on: August 21, 2018, 04:55:10 PM »
Icey:  do you have the dcpi (should be on receipt) for your uni/peg ponies?  Thanks

I think I threw out the receipt. Let me check. I knew I was not going to return them.

Post Merge: August 21, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

Dang, I kept the receipt for the party (with Butterscotch on it), but not the other. I am a freak about receipts because of BPA. Don't ask.

Offline Princess Fizzy

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: August 21, 2018, 05:45:26 PM »
Target DCPI

Glory - 086-00-2877
Moondancer - 086-00-2879
Sunbeam - 086-00-2878
Twilight - 086-00-2876
Firefly - 086-00-2874
Medley - 086-00-2875

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: August 21, 2018, 06:13:27 PM »
For some reason the 5 pack is missing Sunlight.  I caved and bought the complete set of original 6 and the rainbow ponies each from two different sellers on ebay.  I didn't have either of these 35th anniversary sets.  I'll try to get them all if I can.  I don't know if I got a good deal but the seller for the original 6 I bought from had the complete set for $89 and the seller for the rainbow ponies was $110.  If you consider each pony for $20 that doesn't seem bad.  I figured if I bought them individually it would be more.  I checked Walmart and Target websites and they had one pony on Target, Walmart didn't have any.  I also checked amazon but they were charging more and the sellers I bought from had free shipping, the other sellers were charging $20 or more for shipping.  I almost bought the 5 pack of rainbow ponies but it's missing Sunlight.

Edit:  Yeah I just read some of the original posts when the original 6 first appeared and they seem to be around $9.99 instead of $20 a piece but it was the cheapest I could find.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 06:17:17 PM by Majesty »

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #545 on: August 21, 2018, 06:16:00 PM »
I'm glad you got your ponies one way or another, Majesty! I'd still prefer to pick them up in person to avoid paying that much for each pony. Hopefully the prices go down soon for those in Target-less areas.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline toyjunky

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: August 21, 2018, 08:01:43 PM »
Target DCPI
Glory - 086-00-2877
Moondancer - 086-00-2879
Sunbeam - 086-00-2878
Twilight - 086-00-2876
Firefly - 086-00-2874
Medley - 086-00-2875

Unfortunately I don't think those codes will help you find them as they are shipped and stocked in sets. I could be wrong, but I believe each set is only listed in Target's inventory under the master dcpi for that particular set/group. In other words, the six ponies all have the same number  in Target's inventory even though you can find individual numbers listed for them on Brickseek and on Target's website (if you buy multiple ponies in store they ring up under one code or at least they have on my receipts). If you play around with Brickseek (which I did and you can too) you will find that yes, you can find a different code for each individual pony. Now, when you search for the individual pony they will all say "out of stock" (or this stays consistent at least for me). However, when you search with the master dcpi number for the whole set, it will then show you who has them "in stock". I will add though, that "in stock" may not mean on store shelves. I have been to a number of Targets that say "in stock" but no space yet on the shelves for them (which means they may have been in the back and I did not ask or maybe still on order?) I know this applies for the collector six and rainbows for sure.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 08:12:31 PM by toyjunky »

Offline Powder1026

• Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: August 21, 2018, 09:20:46 PM »
I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place to post this, so I'll delete it if needed...

In my search for just the right MLP to keep I ended up with a few duplicates. I was going to return them to the store, but thought I would offer them here first in case some of you are interested in them. I don't want to make anything off of them, I'd just like to see them go people who will enjoy them. :) If you're looking for one of these and are interested, let me know! My duplicates:

Butterscotch
Snuzzle
Blossom
Cotton Candy
Windy

On a super happy note!!I found 5/6 of the uni/peg!! I'm in San Diego, but found them in the Grossmont Center Target (for those in the area). So yay!!! They're out here in the west coast already, so excited! So glad to have found this forum to keep up with this!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: August 22, 2018, 08:31:46 AM »
Target DCPI
Glory - 086-00-2877
Moondancer - 086-00-2879
Sunbeam - 086-00-2878
Twilight - 086-00-2876
Firefly - 086-00-2874
Medley - 086-00-2875

Unfortunately I don't think those codes will help you find them as they are shipped and stocked in sets. I could be wrong, but I believe each set is only listed in Target's inventory under the master dcpi for that particular set/group. In other words, the six ponies all have the same number  in Target's inventory even though you can find individual numbers listed for them on Brickseek and on Target's website (if you buy multiple ponies in store they ring up under one code or at least they have on my receipts). If you play around with Brickseek (which I did and you can too) you will find that yes, you can find a different code for each individual pony. Now, when you search for the individual pony they will all say "out of stock" (or this stays consistent at least for me). However, when you search with the master dcpi number for the whole set, it will then show you who has them "in stock". I will add though, that "in stock" may not mean on store shelves. I have been to a number of Targets that say "in stock" but no space yet on the shelves for them (which means they may have been in the back and I did not ask or maybe still on order?) I know this applies for the collector six and rainbows for sure.

Yes this is true for all of the basic fun strawberry shortcake and pony toys-  the "assortment" all have the same DCPI in the Target System. 

Makes it easy to find a Target that has at least ONE of the Rainbow Ponies, but in order to get the one you want, a Target employee would actually have to go out on the floor and check to see if it is the "one with wings" or "one with a horn" etc.

And yes- when the search shows a Target that has them "in stock" a lot of times that means there is a box somewhere in the back with the ponies in them (or I actually found the box out on the floor with a bunch of other toys waiting to be stocked)

So if you are brave, and can find a Target employee working in the TOy area that doesn't look completely frazzled-  you might try asking them very very very nicely if they will look in the back for you for the box (It's not very big)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 08:35:02 AM by Galactica »

Offline Kiwichi

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: August 22, 2018, 08:41:09 AM »
"Frazzled" -lol

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #550 on: August 22, 2018, 08:49:05 AM »
My sneaky retail hack is to come in on a slow day/time and ask the front desk. They might love something to do! When I went over on Super Bowl day to get the collectors ponies the girl was very helpful and got all six of them for me.
You CAN call ahead and ask how many are in the back, how many are on the shelf. I know theres one more pony of some sort in the back of my store, but I was happy to just get three out of six.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: August 22, 2018, 11:27:48 AM »
UK pony fans -

just got back from visiting All The Cool Stuff shop in the New Forest.

Got some news!

The friendly chap in the shop told me things... re: Grooming Parlour

it seems that the UK *might not* get this as there is trouble getting the CE child safety mark passed for the design. Time will tell, but for the moment it's a no  :(

New wave (Glory, Medley etc) is proposed to be released in the UK Feb/Mar 2019.

PLUS other ponies (that have been sworn to secrecy, I have been told a list of names!)

*buzzing*  :freak:

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #552 on: August 22, 2018, 11:29:33 AM »
Oh, that sucks for overseas ponyfriends. :( It looks like it'd be a killing to ship overseas...

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 22, 2018, 11:32:51 AM »
UK pony fans -

just got back from visiting All The Cool Stuff shop in the New Forest.

Got some news!

The friendly chap in the shop told me things... re: Grooming Parlour

it seems that the UK *might not* get this as there is trouble getting the CE child safety mark passed for the design. Time will tell, but for the moment it's a no  :(

New wave (Glory, Medley etc) is proposed to be released in the UK Feb/Mar 2019.

PLUS other ponies (that have been sworn to secrecy, I have been told a list of names!)

*buzzing*  :freak:

Sorry to the UK about the Parlor but crossing my fingers that the uni/peg set does make it.  And yay! For additional ponies!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #554 on: August 22, 2018, 11:37:06 AM »
Medley is coming to the UK.
Glory is coming to the UK.
Moondancer is coming to the UK.
Twilight is coming to the UK.
Sunbeam is coming to the UK.
Firefly is coming to the UK.
(hopefully)

And they're coming around my birthday!

Please be here for February. Please be here for February. Please be here for February...

I am personally not bothered by the Peachy parlour. I got to a stage with these where I couldn't give them away, they were breeding in my attic. I imagine unless you really wanted one for nostalgia, it would be really easy to get a cheap one on ebay UK because it was sold here for SO long and is SO common...

It's a little more worrying that it isn't already CE certifiable...I wonder why :/
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 12:25:58 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal