collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony's - Part 2!  (Read 244149 times)

Offline Kiwichi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony's - Part 2!
« Reply #525 on: August 19, 2018, 08:46:29 PM »
Sorry to hear about your disappointing trip Shatyr :huh:

Agree. I don't think they uni/peg dcpis on bs mean out of stock, just never received, didnt sell out and they don't have it at all.  But with the dcpis assigned already perhaps we will get a release soon here *crosses fingers*.

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: August 19, 2018, 09:06:50 PM »
Just wanted to give a heads up to Indianapolis ponies that I found ALL of the Rainbow ponies about two weeks ago at the 86th st Nora Target. There's also 3 Pretty Parlors in stock at the Super Target on Michigan rd. Hopefully the 3rd wave will show up soon bc I really need Twilight, Glory, Sunbeam and Moondancer!! :lovey:
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline billietallent

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
  • Imma die surrounded by ponies, yarn, and buttons
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: August 19, 2018, 09:33:11 PM »
I’m sorry if this is a double post but I didn’t notice it mentioned. The Collector and Rainbow Ponies have been showing up at Toys R Us stores all across Canada for $12.99! It is so amazing to see them in stores!

Except, apparently, in Saskatchewan. I can't find them on the website, and if I try to get to the product pages using Google, I get redirected back to the main TRU page. *sigh*

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: August 19, 2018, 11:43:26 PM »
I’m sorry if this is a double post but I didn’t notice it mentioned. The Collector and Rainbow Ponies have been showing up at Toys R Us stores all across Canada for $12.99! It is so amazing to see them in stores!

Except, apparently, in Saskatchewan. I can't find them on the website, and if I try to get to the product pages using Google, I get redirected back to the main TRU page. *sigh*

I commented in the other thread too but the product pages are gone for me too now. They were there this morning (now yesterday morning since it's 1am) so I wouldn't panic yet, they are probably out of stock and will be back up when more stock is available. Mine have not shipped yet so we'll see if they ship tomorrow. I'm also going to check my store.

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #529 on: August 20, 2018, 10:37:52 AM »
Went to Target today to let my kids spend their yard sale earnings and they had six new ponies there (unicorns and Pegasus). I snatched them up! No SSC though and no spot for her anymore :( Still no other Care Bears other than Share and Cheer (whom I already have). Lots of new toy lines though. They completely reset my Target. All of the aisles are different.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #530 on: August 20, 2018, 10:39:02 AM »
Went to another Target near me and they only had the CP ponies. All six of those, but no Rainbows or Pretty Parlor.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: August 20, 2018, 01:07:13 PM »
Went to Target today to let my kids spend their yard sale earnings and they had six new ponies there (unicorns and Pegasus). I snatched them up! No SSC though and no spot for her anymore :( Still no other Care Bears other than Share and Cheer (whom I already have). Lots of new toy lines though. They completely reset my Target. All of the aisles are different.

Congrats. :) Are you going to post pics? I think Target has quit selling the retro Strawberry Shortcake dolls. My Target clearance them for less than $3 each.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Icey

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
Re: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony\'s - Part 2!
« Reply #532 on: August 20, 2018, 02:28:33 PM »
I can. I didn't think to. Let me snap a pic quick :)

Post Merge: August 20, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

They had the first wave of collector ponies and several of the Pretty Parlors and these six beauties. No rainbow ponies (which I was trying to buy for a little girl's party I am going to on Friday).
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 02:33:41 PM by Icey »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: August 20, 2018, 03:11:52 PM »
Wow! :) They look fantastic. I hope I find them soon.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #534 on: August 20, 2018, 03:21:00 PM »

I also saw on Facebook where someone in the UK found some 35th anniversary ponies at a store called Toymaster.

:freak: WOOHOO!

I hit a TRU on Sunday, and they had 1 Moonstone left. They are popular and selling fast. Hope they restock.

But still, I left that store pretty much skipping, and hugged the box when I got home. I went to a toy store and bought a G1 off the shelf!!!
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline toyjunky

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: August 20, 2018, 03:55:54 PM »
I have a hunch the rainbow ponies do not stay on the shelves very long. I was at one of my local Targets this morning because I saw on Brickseek that they had them "in stock" so I figured why not since I was still looking for a Starshine. They apparently had just put them out on the shelves as there was a full set of rainbows (I only bought Starshine). The back games aisle was full of carts full of boxes of toys and employees were stocking the toy aisles. This was the first time I had seen any rainbows at that location. I went back 4 hours later to see if they had stocked any more MLP and all the rainbows were gone. They also now say "out of stock" on Brickseek for that location.

Now I am curious though who it was shopping out in Orange, CA ... :lookround:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 04:02:15 PM by toyjunky »

Offline Kiwichi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: August 20, 2018, 08:47:59 PM »
I emailed BF re:uni/peg release.  I doubt I'll get any response.  I never received one from earlier emails sent -_-  oh well, doesn't hurt to try.

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: August 20, 2018, 11:49:17 PM »
Look at all those minty ponies! I don't remember them being so brightly colored...oh yeah I've forgotten how they can look. ^.^ I know which ones I want but at this point, I'll take whichever one(s) I find.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline Icey

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #538 on: August 21, 2018, 06:08:42 AM »
Wow! :) They look fantastic. I hope I find them soon.

Ponyfan

They are really lovely. It is funny because this lady looks at my cart and she says 'Your children are VERY lucky.' I said "They are indeed, but most of the ponies are for me." LOL! We left Target with $165 worth of toys yesterday NOT including the birthday gift which I rang up separate. I try to be good, but I just LOVE toys. It is so hard to say no - LOL! My kids are amazing too, not brats, so I do not mind spoiling them.

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: August 21, 2018, 01:09:50 PM »
Is there any way to get alerts? What was in stock last week of the rainbows is out of stock for my entire zip code. :( Which says a lot because nearly every store had them, least there is a way to check.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal