collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony's - Part 2!  (Read 245377 times)

Offline tinka

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony's - Part 2!
« Reply #510 on: August 18, 2018, 02:05:35 PM »
Looking forward!  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 18, 2018, 02:22:08 PM »
Got all the Target Listings for the 3rd Wave including their DPCI codes :)

https://www.mlpmerch.com/2018/08/third-35th-anniversary-retro-ponies-set-on-target-website.html

OMG soooo exciting to see!
Glory, Moondancer and Twilight look so *clean*  :lol:
I wonder if these will be for sale in the UK?

If they don't come out here, I vote we get together a pony army and invade the East Coast.

I can send my Twilight the unicorn army and my accidental Cotton Candy army for reenforcements. :)

I checked 2 Target stores today and neither one had Rainbows or unicorn/pegasus ponies.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ribbs

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • My music
« Reply #512 on: August 18, 2018, 04:11:34 PM »
I have been stalking both Targets nearby (Asheville, NC) daily. I have found all the collectors ponies, Pretty Parlor, and half a set of rainbows but nothing else yet. They disappear quick! I will report back with any findings. Good luck out there!!!

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #513 on: August 18, 2018, 04:48:44 PM »
I’m sorry if this is a double post but I didn’t notice it mentioned. The Collector and Rainbow Ponies have been showing up at Toys R Us stores all across Canada for $12.99! It is so amazing to see them in stores!

I also saw on Facebook where someone in the UK found some 35th anniversary ponies at a store called Toymaster.

:freak: WOOHOO!
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Kiwichi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: August 18, 2018, 05:19:59 PM »
Went to T last night.  They had 6 rainbows tried to buy them.  Employee rang them up & system said limit 2 per household (I asked but he wouldn't sell me more than 2).  I got 2.  Went this evening again 2 were sold and I got 2 more.  Rainbow ponies are selling quick!  They checked nearby stores(10) for me, they were all out of stock everywhere and no est. arrival for restocking as of right now.  I wonder if it's BF that can't get them out fast enough with the delayed preorders thru Amazon as well.  Perhaps BF didn't plan it out properly & didn't expect the popularity?  The earth ponies were readily available tho.  Altho the earth ponies were sold out when 1st released as well looks like they aren't really selling since there's always a abundance of them.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 05:26:14 PM by Kiwichi »

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #515 on: August 18, 2018, 06:39:18 PM »
Just got back from Target! They had three Rainbows and one Bluebelle. The nice man I spoke with over the phone said that there was one more in the back, but I didn't want to bother them on a Saturday night.
My store didn't have any restrictions on quantity. I got the Parasol I really wanted! Also got Skydancer and Sunlight.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Kiwichi

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: August 18, 2018, 07:54:23 PM »
That's awesome Tailrustedtealeaf :heart:

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: August 19, 2018, 12:15:18 AM »

If they don't come out here, I vote we get together a pony army and invade the East Coast.

:lol:

We are currently in Portsmouth with the intention of visiting some surrounding attractions over the next two weeks, I am hoping to visit All The Cool Stuff and ask them, in person, (if they are allowed to divulge) if they will be getting the 3rd wave and the parlour.  :hope:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #518 on: August 19, 2018, 01:40:20 AM »

:lol:

We are currently in Portsmouth with the intention of visiting some surrounding attractions over the next two weeks, I am hoping to visit All The Cool Stuff and ask them, in person, (if they are allowed to divulge) if they will be getting the 3rd wave and the parlour.  :hope:

Good luck!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Kiwichi

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 19, 2018, 12:30:33 PM »
We deboxed Windy this morning!  Her smell is a supposedly cherry but it smelled like a rubbery grape/cherry(?)  Lol.  Nonetheless I was really impressed with the secured packaging, especially her hair threaded behind.  It was nearly impossible to remove the puffy sticker with all the yellow glue gunk behind it.  It had a clear plastic syran like wrap around the sticker.    I didn't like stiff stuff in her forelock & combed it out as well.  She is lovely :rainbow:

Offline Shatyr

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 19, 2018, 01:59:18 PM »
Stopped by the Target today. There were 13 Collector ponies on the shelves, no Rainbows, no Pretty Parlor and no Uni/Pegs. I asked a rep if they could check the DCPI, and they are all showing as Out Of Stock at every physical location.

The rep believes they've been discontinued in store and might be available online, but those all shows as Out Of Stock as well.

I'm hoping there are still some floating around my area, maybe just not scanned in yet. Otherwise, I'm completely bummed out.

Offline SilverLinedStars

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: August 19, 2018, 02:05:06 PM »
The rainbow ponies just showed up at the Target in my area less than a month ago. I picked myself up a Starshine and I also saw they had the pretty parlor. Personally, I can't wait to get my hands on a Glory and a Medley!! Going to have to keep my eyes out for these!

Offline Kiwichi

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: August 19, 2018, 02:22:59 PM »
I don't think the uni/pegs are officially out yet.  Like the other member posted, perhaps they just escaped & were placed on the shelf accidentally.

The other reason I don't think theyre officially out is when BF posted the picture of uni/peg on their fb, they would have posted "coming fall/winter 2018" or "available now!", but just gave a vague reply that they will be avail at T (in the near future...).

I will just keep an eye on bs using the dcpi.  That's how I've found my rainbow set locally.  All the Rainbow ponies I've found have been thru dcpi/bs & they've brought them out from the stockroom after request.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 02:36:57 PM by Kiwichi »

Offline toyjunky

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: August 19, 2018, 08:00:20 PM »
Stopped by the Target today. There were 13 Collector ponies on the shelves, no Rainbows, no Pretty Parlor and no Uni/Pegs. I asked a rep if they could check the DCPI, and they are all showing as Out Of Stock at every physical location.

The rep believes they've been discontinued in store and might be available online, but those all shows as Out Of Stock as well.

I'm hoping there are still some floating around my area, maybe just not scanned in yet. Otherwise, I'm completely bummed out.

It isn't that they are "out of stock" it is more than likely for most places they have not received the inventory yet. Plenty of my Targets have "out of stock" listed for the dcpi/bs and they have never gotten them on the shelves. Some just are now barely putting the tags out. I know that I saw an Amazon listing that had a pre-order date of August 15th for the rainbows. So what we are really seeing is what has been put out in advance. In a few weeks I'm sure we will see them in stores. Very hard to wait though.

Offline Shatyr

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: August 19, 2018, 08:32:03 PM »
It isn't that they are "out of stock" it is more than likely for most places they have not received the inventory yet. Plenty of my Targets have "out of stock" listed for the dcpi/bs and they have never gotten them on the shelves. Some just are now barely putting the tags out. I know that I saw an Amazon listing that had a pre-order date of August 15th for the rainbows. So what we are really seeing is what has been put out in advance. In a few weeks I'm sure we will see them in stores. Very hard to wait though.

I hope you're right. I guess this means I'll be using BrickSeek on a regular basis until I find them somewhere. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal