collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony's - Part 2!  (Read 245959 times)

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony's - Part 2!
« Reply #1650 on: April 06, 2019, 07:40:29 AM »
@Bibi - glad there's good news for France at least. Fingers crossed it spreads! Hope they show up by you soon.

I can't work out why they're not more widespread in Europe. It seems really weird since these sets were all sold over there across all these countries in the eighties. These rainbows weren't sold here yet we have them already...?

They're £12.99 here which I guess is about the same in conversion from €. I no longer pretend to know the exchange rate xD.

Maybe if the arrangements around customs and stuff are at least clarified and stabilised in the next few weeks, it might be cheaper for some folk in countries where they're not in stores to try and buy them from the UK amazon when they are properly in stock.

I'm waiting to find out what the implications are on tariffs etc before I offer to pick any ponies up for people...

« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 07:45:05 AM by Taffeta »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: April 06, 2019, 11:19:45 AM »
My Target only had 1 Bluebell and 1 Minty. :sad:

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: April 10, 2019, 01:57:25 PM »
Ponyfan :  :hug: :hug: hope you will soon find more ponies in your shops.

Great news: my sweet Taffeta:

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
 :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I GOT TICKLE!!!!!!!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green:
 :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:

OMG i AM OVER THE MOON!!!! After calling all shops in my region, I finally found her this afternoon in a shop (I also took her friends Confetti and Flutterbye, I will asap also take Trickles she is too cute too, but did not have enough money on me  >_< >_< >_< ) !! And oh my I was soooo shocked to see her back on the shelf , after so many years, I cried :blush: :blush: :blush:  I was so happy.

Dear Pony friends, I keep fingers crossed that everyone can have the opportunity everywhere in Europe, in the North America, in the South America to find the ponies they love!!! Hope they will be sold WORLDWIDE!!!!  :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: April 10, 2019, 02:16:15 PM »

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
 :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I GOT TICKLE!!!!!!!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green:
 :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:

OMG i AM OVER THE MOON!!!! After calling all shops in my region, I finally found her this afternoon in a shop (I also took her friends Confetti and Flutterbye, I will asap also take Trickles she is too cute too, but did not have enough money on me  >_< >_< >_< ) !! And oh my I was soooo shocked to see her back on the shelf , after so many years, I cried :blush: :blush: :blush:  I was so happy.

Dear Pony friends, I keep fingers crossed that everyone can have the opportunity everywhere in Europe, in the North America, in the South America to find the ponies they love!!! Hope they will be sold WORLDWIDE!!!!  :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

..Best pony find post ever :D

So happy for you that she's finally made it over the channel!
Are the boxes over there in French and English or just English? I'm wondering if you got special boxes or not...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: April 10, 2019, 05:07:48 PM »
Wooohooo! Congrats Bibinette!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Bibinettepony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: April 11, 2019, 12:20:30 AM »
 :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:  Taffeta, Leave a whisper

I will post asap pics.

The Boxes are bilingual: I mean the name of the pony is the english version  for example: Tickle is written instead of Plume (French name like in the 80's) ,
My little pony is written und under you can read in French "Mon petit poney arc en ciel"
and under in English Rainbow collection (in French it would be collection arc en ciel).
On the sides it is written first in French "Collectionnez les tous.." and under in English " Collect these and more"  .
On the back side , you can read first in French: My little pony célèbre 35 ans d'amitié avec cette réédition des poneys arc en ciel originaux" and under the same in English "My little pony is celebratins 35 yeras od friendship with these replicas of the original Rainbow Ponies".

i will put pics later to show you exactly.  Did you have french words on yours?

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: April 11, 2019, 01:30:02 AM »
Nope, ours seem to be coming from the US. They are all in English packaging but have a white label saying imported by K'NEX UK on the bottom.

Looking forward to pictures :D
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: April 11, 2019, 12:30:12 PM »

I GOT TICKLE!!!!!!!

Thank you. Hopefully they will show up soon.

Congrats on your Tickle. :) I haven't found the 2nd set of Rainbow ponies or the Earth/sitting ponies yet. I'm really starting to think that my Targets might just skip them.

An update for those that are hoping to find the unscented Rainbows at Cracker Barrel. It seems that my local Cracker Barrel got only one set in. The first time I found them I think 5/6 ponies were there. 2 weeks ago I bought Parasol and Skydancer and today only Windy and Starshine were left. They don't seem to be putting out more but they might just be waiting for the last 2 to sell.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Bibinettepony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: April 13, 2019, 05:53:18 AM »
Finally I manage to take pics of the box that are sold in France (and I think also they are the same in Belgium)

It seems at the moment that Flutterbye is the pony which is less present in the shops and after it is Trickles. And the 2 unicorns are planned for September.

Compared to the 80's edition: the star brush is missing. I would have love they put it too  :P

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: April 13, 2019, 07:04:36 AM »
I think the reason Flutterbye and Trickles are more scarce is that in a box of 6 at the moment there are 2 of Confetti and Tickle and 1 of Flutterbye and Trickles. Flutterbye was the hardest one for me to find too - I've only seen her once so far.

The boxes are cool in French, thanks for the images! Good to know they're still catering to the language of the target market overseas!

Also interesting that your boxes say the unicorns are available in September. The English language boxes do not have that information...clearly the French packagers know something we don't!

Thanks for sharing the images!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: April 13, 2019, 08:33:07 AM »
Those boxes are cute.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Wind-whistler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Teeny Tiny Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: April 13, 2019, 01:11:33 PM »
Lovely pictures Bibi! I kind of have liked them to keep the star brush too  :blush:  It's definitely so nice to know they are releasing the unicorns by September.  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: April 13, 2019, 04:10:01 PM »
Oh wow, interesting that they didn't use original artwork for the back of the box on the Rainbows. I wonder why that is. It's a little disappointing.
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: April 15, 2019, 03:41:55 PM »
So please forgive me if I become slightly incoherent in writing this post but...

UK people.

MEDLEY'S SET ARE ON AMAZON UK FOR PREORDER.

They are £9.99 with a release date of June 1st.

I won't post links as Medley thinks she's some kind of leather product at the moment, but if you search for Basic Fun Pony you'll see them come up.

They have listed all of them.
All with the same release date.
All with Prime so through Amazon.
All at £9.99.

:cheer: :cheer:

...But still no Tickle, and no similar placeholders for Pinwheel and Starflower so I suspect they may actually be later like Bibi's post suggested (September worldwide maybe?)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Storybelle

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: April 15, 2019, 03:48:42 PM »
So please forgive me if I become slightly incoherent in writing this post but...

UK people.

MEDLEY'S SET ARE ON AMAZON UK FOR PREORDER.

They are £9.99 with a release date of June 1st.

I won't post links as Medley thinks she's some kind of leather product at the moment, but if you search for Basic Fun Pony you'll see them come up.

They have listed all of them.
All with the same release date.
All with Prime so through Amazon.
All at £9.99.

:cheer: :cheer:

...But still no Tickle, and no similar placeholders for Pinwheel and Starflower so I suspect they may actually be later like Bibi's post suggested (September worldwide maybe?)

Oh my goodness, amazing! :dribble: :cheer:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal