collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony's - Part 2!  (Read 246222 times)

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 35th Anniversary Collectors Pony's - Part 2!
« Reply #1605 on: March 25, 2019, 12:45:21 PM »
Someone on Facebook got a reply from Basic Fun with loads of info!  Here is her post:

Hi Pony lovers, what a big surprise for me yesterday evening I have finally received a mail from Basic Fun!! . So Here is the answer:
"Hi there,
I’ve gathered up as much info on new released in the UK as possible for you – please see below, hope this helps but if not, you can email our French distributor for more information: France and Belgium: Asmodee – Melanie Prigent: Email: [email protected]
MLP - what is the availability in the UK?
Here is an update for you as to the availability in the UK:
1. 35230 Collector Ponies
a. Wave 1 is available now, through Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, Debenhams (within a few weeks) , Smyths (Just shipping now) and a variety of independent Toymaster stores.
b. Wave 2 Pegasus & Unicorns will be launching from July in the same retailers
2. 35250 Rainbow Ponies
a. Wave 1 is available now through Amazon and Independent retailers
b. wave 2 will be available from July but some are starting to ship now!
c. Rainbow will be in less retailers but still available in the UK.
3. 35235 Pretty Parlor Playset
a. We are just launching now through Independent retailers including Toymaster stores and Amazon.
b. It is the version including Peachy.
c. It may go into Argos and Smyths depending on sales in the other UK retailers.
4. 35265 3 Pack Collector Ponies
a. This will be going into Amazon from April, yes both styles, we are waiting for the stock to arrive
b. These are the styles – see below
My Little Pony Collector Pony 3 Pack
Wave 1 Assortment:
Style 1: Cotton Candy, Butterscotch, Blue Belle
Style 2: Snuzzle, Minty, Blossom
More information:
Thank you for your support and love for My Little Ponies retro - the re-issues of the originals! Due to the overwhelming amount of questions we receive on where to purchase these collectibles, we have compiled this list to help assist you in your search:
1.) Collector Ponies - launched in Fall 2018, can be found at the following US retailers: Target, Walmart, JC Penney, Meijers, Shopko. These collector Ponies are refreshed each Fall and Spring seasons so keep checking for new waves! Once a wave is retired, it is not available for sale in stores but can be found on reseller websites such as Amazon, Ebay and Etsy, as well as others. Wave 2 Unicorn and Pegasus are slowly hitting Target shelves now!
International Retailers include: Amazon, Argos, John Lewis and local specialty toy stores.
2.) Rainbow Ponies - available at the following retailers - Target, Amazon and Old Time Pottery. Canada: Toys R Us Canada.
International - Please see below the location and information on where available - if you need further information, please feel free to contact the below:
* France and Belgium: Asmodee – Melanie Prigent: Email: [email protected]
* Benelux: Amazon
* Sweden/Finland/Denmark: Amo Toys: Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
* Australia: Cotton On Kids - for your convenience, they do sell them on their website.
3.) Pretty Parlor Playset: Target, Amazon, Old Time Pottery. Internationally: not available at International retailers.
4.) 35th Anniversary Rainbow Pony Gift Set (5 Pack): Amazon, Toys R Us Canada. "
I will right now contact the person for the French market , and I will ask if they know if they will be sold in Italy, Spain etc etc
I do really hope we will all receive the ponies in our countries. Lots of Hugs

Hey pony lovers I am the person who got those information, as here in Europe we are struggling to have those fabulous ponies here too!!

I have also written a mail to the person for the French market as well as a message on FB for Asmodee (distributor of MLP here) i keep fingers crossed we got answers!! and of course we receive the ponies!!

But as far as I read the ponies hit Finland!! which could be a great news as finland is part of the EU!!!

hugs to you all  :hug: :hug:
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1606 on: March 25, 2019, 01:08:33 PM »
Tickle is in the UK, Bibi :) Time to get a train? ;) We;re also still (at least for the next few weeks) in the EU xD so that has to be a good sign?

Though right now she and her companions have only shown up in a handful of stores.

But Tickle is definitely in Europe. Hopefully she'll soon be your side of the channel too :D

Also! Thank you for pestering them :D Je t'en remercie :D
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 01:53:19 PM by Taffeta »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline aria_elwen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: March 26, 2019, 10:53:42 AM »
If it wasn't that aria elwin saw them in toymaster I would think they were a hallucination on my shelf o.o.

I'll be honest I thought I was hallucinating at first! :D
But... there she is... sat on the fireplace... it's a bit weird. :shocked:

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: March 26, 2019, 03:10:54 PM »
If it wasn't that aria elwin saw them in toymaster I would think they were a hallucination on my shelf o.o.

I'll be honest I thought I was hallucinating at first! :D
But... there she is... sat on the fireplace... it's a bit weird. :shocked:

Very surreal. I went and peered at them again in JL today and now they have a proper shelf tag and everything.

No restock though. Same as last time.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: March 28, 2019, 03:15:11 AM »
Tickle is in the UK, Bibi :) Time to get a train? ;) We;re also still (at least for the next few weeks) in the EU xD so that has to be a good sign?

Though right now she and her companions have only shown up in a handful of stores.

But Tickle is definitely in Europe. Hopefully she'll soon be your side of the channel too :D

Also! Thank you for pestering them :D Je t'en remercie :D

Taffeta, sweety you made my day  :hug: :hug:: TICKLE IS IN THE UK!!!! AAAAAAAAH I wish I get time to take a train and come too!! OMG OMG!! So happy!!  ^.^ ^.^
And yes I do not want to make politics but no worry in our heart Great Britain is still with us ;o) even if in 4 weeks something may change.

I have sent another message to Asmodee (the distributor here) saying that I was anxious because they may take too much time to release them here in France that a large number of persons will get them via amazon (and they are super pricey for france) and then, when they will decide finally to sell them, no one will buy them. So they may not decide to sell also the entire collection..... And they answered me! That they were taking into consideration my anxious idea and will talk to their manager! Let's see what can happen!  hugs  :hug:
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: March 28, 2019, 04:03:24 AM »
I have my fingers crossed for you! Especially for Tickle as I know how important she is to you :D

The good news is that with the boxes they are selling at the moment, there are more Tickles and Confettis than Flutterbyes and Trickles' in the boxes. So there is more chance of finding Tickle :)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: March 28, 2019, 05:30:28 AM »
OMG.

Got 'em!  :frolic: :faint: :super:

So I went to the precinct today to buy some groceries, then thought at the last minute to check out the little newsagent in case they had any remaining CP ponies... well, they had Snuzzle left, but...

oh, my eyes!  :shocked:

4x sets of the NEW ponies! I bought all 4 + an extra Confetti (wow, she looks more like a neon Confetti than the pastel 80s Wedding Bells version).
Tickle, Trickle and Flutterbye look very rich in colour, their glittery symbols really stand out! I couldn't leave them on the shelves!

I made sure to take a photo on my phone too

John Lewis, you just lost-out on £65 in sales today  :bubble:
 :devious:

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: March 28, 2019, 06:03:49 AM »
Ahah! I knew they had to be somewhere near you!! Congrats!!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline bladed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: March 28, 2019, 06:26:46 AM »
yay!!! *crosses fingers and waits patiently*

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: March 28, 2019, 10:53:40 AM »
The John Lewis about an hour away from me has the second set of rainbows!! Confetti is SO WHITE, omg. I can't believe how bright she is!!!!

Also I found the Collector three-packs in Forbidden Planet yesterday, if anyone was looking for those :)

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: March 28, 2019, 11:06:02 AM »
Keeping my 4 in-box (for now).

My extra Confetti was a gift to my little girl after school today (I spoil her!) - she is currently in her room with the Parlour, Peachy-35 (her fave very-own new "G1"), Minty-35 (her second fave, lol) and a few other original G1s. 

I scored a few show stable jumps from ebay so there is a little gymkhana event happening amongst a landscape of blue "lake" cardigans and fluffy green blanket "meadows"  :cool:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: March 28, 2019, 11:09:13 AM »
Keeping my 4 in-box (for now).

My extra Confetti was a gift to my little girl after school today (I spoil her!) - she is currently in her room with the Parlour, Peachy-35 (her fave very-own new "G1"), Minty-35 (her second fave, lol) and a few other original G1s. 

I scored a few show stable jumps from ebay so there is a little gymkhana event happening amongst a landscape of blue "lake" cardigans and fluffy green blanket "meadows"  :cool:

Its awesome to see that kids still love these. :)
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: March 28, 2019, 11:10:19 AM »
I bought unscented Skydancer and Parasol from Cracker Barrel today as my Target  Still hunting for Confetti and her friends and Glory and her set.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: March 28, 2019, 01:00:53 PM »

4x sets of the NEW ponies! I bought all 4 + an extra Confetti (wow, she looks more like a neon Confetti than the pastel 80s Wedding Bells version).
Tickle, Trickle and Flutterbye look very rich in colour, their glittery symbols really stand out! I couldn't leave them on the shelves!

I made sure to take a photo on my phone too

Wow congrats! I wish Target would stock that many at a time! They seem to only put out one box and when someone buys the set that's it for however long it takes them to get another in/put out. :/ But I'm so glad these are being found outside of the US. I hope everyone gets a fair chance at these.

And what is going on with the Unis/Pegs wave? I haven't seen them at any Target in months whereas the first 2 waves, plus unscented Rainbows are still hanging around in large quantities, and I've even had one sighting of the Earth ponies. Maybe they are just getting bought up quickly still, but I feel like I'd have seen at least one left behind somewhere if that were the case. The distribution of these ponies is wacky.
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: March 28, 2019, 03:50:21 PM »
I’ve only seen the uni/pegs set twice,both in early November
and I did “they’ll be around later”.  This was at Target.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal