TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Unsure ebay situation

(1/2) > >>

Prince_Sunbeam:
I purchased a pair of G4 items on Ebay that I havent seen make it to many stores yet, paid immediately.
The seller reached out to let me know shipping would be "Delayed" and when I asked for how long, the said they haven't received the items yet themselves. Im bothered that someone would list and sell something that they do not physically have- ESPECIALLY with out at least stating so in the description.

I want to give this person the benefit of the doubt, but Im not sure how long to wait..?

Their ebay is all MLP related so there's a chance this person is a member here as well, their ebay feedback is all positive so I want to give them a chance. I havent seen these items in any stores myself so its not really hurting me to wait..except I did already pay.
Not sure what to do

tailrustedtealeaf:
Personally I would ask for a refund and look for the product elsewhere, it looks like this is against the eBay rules but it gets a bit fuzzy.
Edit: It's against the rules if it is not made clear that this is a sort of pre-order item.

Ponyfan:
In my opinion, you should never sell something until you actually have the item in hand to sell. What if the package you're waiting on gets lost or the store sells out of the item that you just sold?

Exceptions to this would be custom artwork, custom ponies etc.. since those things need to be created and take time to be made.

I agree that this sale should have made it  clear it was a pre-order item. I hope everything turns out well and you get your items.

Ponyfan

pyrodarknessanny:
i agree,  cancel your order / request a refund. 

banditpony:
How long was the estimated ship out date?

I'd wait till that time lapsed, then cancel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version