Pony Talk > Off Topic

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom *SPOILERS*

(1/4) > >>

DreamvalleyMLP:
Just got back from watching Fallen Kingdom.
My God, that final island scene, with the brachiosaur screaming in dispear at the boat, while clouds of ashes and fire engulf the poor creature...
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Gator:
But do a large quantity survive?  I've been really stressing about this movie, worrying about them killing all the dinos with a volcano (yes, I know its animation, but I love dinos!).  That scene in the trailers with them falling off the cliff... Heartbreak!

The movie won't come out where I live until next week, so I have to wait.

DreamvalleyMLP:

--- Quote from: Gator on June 13, 2018, 01:30:30 PM ---But do a large quantity survive?

--- End quote ---

A lot of them die in the island's destruction, sadly enough. And the concept of a park is now gone for good, they're taking it into a new direction.

The outline of the movie is different from the previous ones; it's not quite first-second-third act, but rather two 1-hour movies in one, each with their own beginning-middle-end (if that makes any sense). The first hour is devoted to the fall of the island, while the second hour focuses on the events at Lockwood Estate (a mansion which has a connection to the very beginning of the Jurassic saga - I loved that tiny little throwback; you'll recognize it when you hear it during the exposition scene, it's a very nice little detail).

In the end, quite some dinos do survive (because, sequels). And there's a surprise element that made me go "what?! didn't see that one coming"... Hint; it has something to do with the little girl...

The movie was a lot of fun, but it is quite different in design, like I said. But it was good to see them finally come to terms with the fact that the concept of a park can't be stretched out for all eternity.

I hope you enjoy the movie!!!

Nappercasper:
I cried when long neck was calling out with such a sadness... such a great film but it really pulled on my heart strings 😢

Gator:
Well, just got home from watching it.  I don't believe Blue is the last of her kind.  Despite theories on the internet or stuff put out by Jurassic World's DPG website, I believe there are still dino's on Isla Sorna. 
The Brachy on the docks was so sad. 
Claire about to kill the dinos was sad.  Maisey rocks saving them.
Blood transfusion scene a little silly.  Not the sleeping T-Rex bit, but someone with no training can just run off and use a collection kit.
I'm tired of the movies turning into killing spree horror movies.  Now that dinos are in the world, maybe I can get my heartwarming tale of a young boy finding and raising a baby ceratopsian.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version