Creativity > Customs

Looking for Star Wars TFA and TLJ and Sailormoon Customs

(1/3) > >>

pandorarose3:
I was wondering if anyone has done any The Force Awakens or The Last Jedi and Sailormoon Customs. 

For the Starwars customs, I am looking for more for Kylo Ren, Rey, and BB-8(they are my favorite characters from both movies as far as new characters go) but I will look at any other offerings. 

For Sailormoon, I am up for anything. 

I will not be going to the fair this year so I will be missing out on all those custom ponies for sure.  Plus I love customs.

Roogna:
i've done a lot of Star Wars customs...but not a lot from the new films (yet)
go here to see all my character customs https://roogna.deviantart.com/gallery/57260368/Character-Mashups

I have done a LPS Kylo Ren
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

and here's my first set of SW customs

and one of my favs

I'm open for commissions after the Fair ;)

and a recent SM one

pandorarose3:
OOOOO Do you still have that LPS Kylo Ren and the Dina/Luna P pony by chance?????  I would really like to nab them before the fair gets their hands on them.  Any chance at a Ray LPS and a BB-8.

Roogna:

--- Quote from: pandorarose3 on June 12, 2018, 09:56:40 PM ---OOOOO Do you still have that LPS Kylo Ren and the Dina/Luna P pony by chance?????  I would really like to nab them before the fair gets their hands on them.  Any chance at a Ray LPS and a BB-8.

--- End quote ---

everything pictured for SW is sold and the diana/luna p was a trade. but I'm open for commissions after I get back from the pony Fair! pony and/or lps ;) just message me

pandorarose3:
 :cry:ok

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version