collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MoonDreamers Thread  (Read 1611 times)

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
MoonDreamers Thread
« on: June 11, 2018, 02:18:14 PM »
Does anyone collect those old dolls? I'm interested in reacquiring some from when I was a child and after recieving a gift of a few my passion for them's been renewed.

Can I see your collections? Do you have any items for sale or trade? Anyone want to just gush in general?

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
Re: MoonDreamers Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 07:17:02 PM »
I'd love to know more about these! I got a Rory in a lot recently, I'll have to take pics! It's the only one I have, too.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 05:00:22 PM »
I used to have a Whimzee. I don't know what happened to her.

I remember the series, vaguely (more the theme actually) and I remember them being in MLP&Friends comics. I quite liked them but I never had any as a kid. I picked up Whimzee at a carboot sale but I am not sure I kept her.

They come up at the toy fair sometimes and its nostalgic to see them :) I can't start another collection, but they are cute.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline kissthethunder

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 10:27:44 PM »
I used to have a Whimzee. I don't know what happened to her.

I remember the series, vaguely (more the theme actually) and I remember them being in MLP&Friends comics. I quite liked them but I never had any as a kid. I picked up Whimzee at a carboot sale but I am not sure I kept her.

They come up at the toy fair sometimes and its nostalgic to see them :) I can't start another collection, but they are cute.

I know what you mean. I've started and had to stop and purge collections. One is more than enough XD What great for me about this set of dolls and figures is that it's not very big! I already own the highlights I wanted from it, but if I can collect them more in the background and contain it to on small shelf, I'm okay with that!

I think I'd like to get a few dolls complete, mostly just Roary Ursa with Blinky and Bitsy, and I already have the pets. Tracking down a doll with all thier little shoes and headbands is going ot be tough though. I'm only going to look casually

Offline Syreada

• Trade Count: (0)
  • McDonald's Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 09:18:57 PM »
I have a few of these! Crystal Star, Whimzee, Bitsy, theone with the glasses (without her glasses) and the one who used to run the orb thing... hang on while I google this info...Sparky and Dream Gazer, and I think I have Stumbles from the Snoozers. Oh and Roary, almost forgot lol. Passed up an Ursa and little Ursa (unsure of names) at an antique mall a couple years ago which I'm kicking myself for. But that's my collection so far. Some of them are missing their shoes, which is quite annoying, almost as annoying as missing a stand. Hope you find what you're looking for :)
Thanks DreamvalleyMLP for the avatar!

Offline ballet_shoe

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 11:21:50 AM »
If you are interested in buying Moondreamers, let me know.  I have Ursa & Blinky and Roary & Bitsy I have been trying to find homes for.
Only thing missing are their dream crystals.  (I actually even have the box for Ursa & Blinky!) I have pictures but they are in Photobucket. (I think I remember something wrong with connection between sight and Photobucket.)
PM me if you are interested  :)  I will find a way to get you pictures!
Jodi
ballet_shoe
[email protected]

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2018, 04:04:28 PM »
My collection:)

I had Bitsy and Roary as a kid and my sister had Blinky and Ursa Major, sadly they were lost to time so when I started collecting ponies again I decided to get them as well. Also lucky to get my hands on Bucky (who borrowed Tex's hat) and Ursa Minor! (as a kid I was so mad when I found out she was only available with the ship!) I made Sparky a new outfit, like this one better:)

Offline DreamLight

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2018, 09:34:20 AM »
I have roary and ursa. I too have recently had a new interest in the series I’m hope to get minor and maybe the rider dolls for the other too. They’re glow in the dark hair is just so neat to me. I even saw some images of scrapped dolls that would have had more animal comparisons it’s a shame they never made those

Offline kissthethunder

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2018, 10:05:41 AM »
I really wish they had released those animal companions and their dolls. They were so cute! I'm looking to replace my riders and maybe Galaxia and Celeste.

DragonLady omg I love your collection! Seeing that new outfit on Sparky is super cute! I bet there's methods of making her new glasses if your interested in that! I love MyFroggy videos and she's done some crafts like that :D

I recently got my UrsaMinor and I'm excited to share her with you guys <33

Ursa Minor by Rachael Regan, on Flickr

Offline flutterscotch

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2018, 12:04:24 PM »
I've had a few throughout the years, I keep getting rid of them because the only ones I happen to come across in the wild are in meh condition.  Right now I really only have Bitsy + Roary, Blinky + Ursa, and Ursa Minor, most of them from a lot I found many years ago at a flea market.

I want Whimzee...but I want her COMPLETE, and I don't know what it is about MoonDreamers, but finding them when I go looking for them WITH shoes is an almost impossible task sometimes. And it's not like they were all *that* prone to falling off if I recall.  I know there's one on eBay right now MIB, but I want to find her loose. It's like I'll have to buy three and frankenstein them together (invariably she will be missing her shoes, tights or headband. Often all three, but usually at least one of the 3). And then sell off the other two, and I just don't have the energy for that at the moment.

And of course knowing my luck I'll pay upwards of $70 on building one, and find a perfect and pristine one in an antique store a week later because that's my life.

And I randomly have Sparky's glasses.  :ohyeah:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 12:06:32 PM by flutterscotch »

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2018, 02:24:37 PM »
I have Sparky and Bucky... somewhere...

I love this line - I had a series of dreams very similar to this universe when I was a child and the dreams stuck with me...
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal