Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

MoonDreamers Thread

(1/3) > >>

kissthethunder:
Does anyone collect those old dolls? I'm interested in reacquiring some from when I was a child and after recieving a gift of a few my passion for them's been renewed.

Can I see your collections? Do you have any items for sale or trade? Anyone want to just gush in general?

Safflower:
I'd love to know more about these! I got a Rory in a lot recently, I'll have to take pics! It's the only one I have, too.

Taffeta:
I used to have a Whimzee. I don't know what happened to her.

I remember the series, vaguely (more the theme actually) and I remember them being in MLP&Friends comics. I quite liked them but I never had any as a kid. I picked up Whimzee at a carboot sale but I am not sure I kept her.

They come up at the toy fair sometimes and its nostalgic to see them :) I can't start another collection, but they are cute.

kissthethunder:

--- Quote from: Taffeta on June 12, 2018, 05:00:22 PM ---I used to have a Whimzee. I don't know what happened to her.

I remember the series, vaguely (more the theme actually) and I remember them being in MLP&Friends comics. I quite liked them but I never had any as a kid. I picked up Whimzee at a carboot sale but I am not sure I kept her.

They come up at the toy fair sometimes and its nostalgic to see them :) I can't start another collection, but they are cute.

--- End quote ---

I know what you mean. I've started and had to stop and purge collections. One is more than enough XD What great for me about this set of dolls and figures is that it's not very big! I already own the highlights I wanted from it, but if I can collect them more in the background and contain it to on small shelf, I'm okay with that!

I think I'd like to get a few dolls complete, mostly just Roary Ursa with Blinky and Bitsy, and I already have the pets. Tracking down a doll with all thier little shoes and headbands is going ot be tough though. I'm only going to look casually

Syreada:
I have a few of these! Crystal Star, Whimzee, Bitsy, theone with the glasses (without her glasses) and the one who used to run the orb thing... hang on while I google this info...Sparky and Dream Gazer, and I think I have Stumbles from the Snoozers. Oh and Roary, almost forgot lol. Passed up an Ursa and little Ursa (unsure of names) at an antique mall a couple years ago which I'm kicking myself for. But that's my collection so far. Some of them are missing their shoes, which is quite annoying, almost as annoying as missing a stand. Hope you find what you're looking for :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version