collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Castle Keeps Gargoyles (Wanted & For Trade!)  (Read 396 times)

Offline Vera

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • My MLP Art
Castle Keeps Gargoyles (Wanted & For Trade!)
« on: July 25, 2018, 04:05:24 PM »
I collect Castle Keeps Gargoyles, they're my #1 favorite toy and I only am missing two at this point, especially seeking the yellow one. I'm happy to consider buying any, however, in any condition! I DO have an extra white one in great condition that I would consider trading for one of the two I don't have.

I'm actually hoping to find one in poor condition, esp. missing a tail, that I could use to make a mold (not customize the Keep itself, just use for a mold without worrying TOO much about if a bit of glitter gets scuffed or something!) and possibly make my own customs from that mold! I just adore their :muffin: Pony little faces and giant feet and would have SUCH fun making them in all different colors.

Anyway, here are the ones I have, including my loose white one!  :heart:

https://glowingmagic.tumblr.com/image/168791014226

Bonus: I talk with the lady who designed them and owns the toy company that made them. She says that they may be making a comeback, along with several other toys from the company :D

Offline NsMLPonies

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • NsDollyCouture
Re: Castle Keeps Gargoyles (Wanted & For Trade!)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 07:20:01 PM »
I collect Castle Keeps Gargoyles, they're my #1 favorite toy and I only am missing two at this point, especially seeking the yellow one. I'm happy to consider buying any, however, in any condition! I DO have an extra white one in great condition that I would consider trading for one of the two I don't have.

I'm actually hoping to find one in poor condition, esp. missing a tail, that I could use to make a mold (not customize the Keep itself, just use for a mold without worrying TOO much about if a bit of glitter gets scuffed or something!) and possibly make my own customs from that mold! I just adore their :muffin: Pony little faces and giant feet and would have SUCH fun making them in all different colors.

Anyway, here are the ones I have, including my loose white one!  :heart:

https://glowingmagic.tumblr.com/image/168791014226

Bonus: I talk with the lady who designed them and owns the toy company that made them. She says that they may be making a comeback, along with several other toys from the company :D
Would you trade for mlp's?:)
COMMISSIONS PERMANENTLY CLOSED

Offline Vera

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • My MLP Art
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 10:17:02 AM »
Nope sorry

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 12:45:52 PM »
I loooooooooooove your collection.  I hope you find your missing Gargoyles soon!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal