collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC Paradise Estate  (Read 444 times)

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
PC Paradise Estate
« on: June 14, 2018, 05:06:16 AM »
Hi there :) I could use some help to price a few things from my recently deceased friends collection. Today its :

:good:PARADISE ESTATE :lovey:
no pics atm as it is stored my the basement.
Yes, I have already checked eBay, Im still interested in your ideas :)

Description :
PE has all the building parts, no major flaws on anything but the rooves. There might be a little yellowing but not much. Rooves are yellowed and have some chips around the edges. In all it looks quite nice.
PE has most of the accessories, in fact I think it has almost all furniture, window stuff, vents, blala... it might be missing the smallest parts like forks and such.

I remember my friend payed something between 100-150€ for it back then. That might have been with shipping or without, I have no idea.
So, as I have bought mine way too many years ago I have no idea how to price it. So any ideas are welcome :) Thank you!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 05:27:03 AM by Einhornbaby »

Offline jrr74

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • when life hands you lemons, make lemonade
    • View Profile
Re: PC Paradise Estate
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 05:35:43 AM »
the small accessories make a big difference in how much you can get for PE.  Those and the hard plastic white hearts for the pool canopy.  Here in the US, you would be lucky to get $50-$75 without those pieces.  Shipping cost is a huge deterrent for many.  If you can find someone local to buy and pick up, that would help a lot in being able to move it.
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
Re: PC Paradise Estate
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 05:40:26 AM »
Thank you :)
Yes it sadly does not have the heart shaped thing, thats for sure. Im not sure how many smaller parts are there.

And thought so, shipping will be the killer. Im crossing my fingers that someone will come and pick it up, Im afraid of packing the monster playset, lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal