collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2x My Little Pony Money Box's up on auction  (Read 1091 times)

Offline ForOldTimeSake

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
    • For Old Time Sake
2x My Little Pony Money Box's up on auction
« on: June 09, 2018, 03:09:42 PM »
We Have 2x Very Rare Prima Toys South Africa (Hasbro) 1985 My Little Pony Money Box's up on auction on our facebook page - please have a look and feel free to message me or place you bid in the comment section under the item on our page
https://www.facebook.com/For-Old-Time-Sake-Toys-and-Collectibles-353552734754450/

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 07:12:46 AM by ForOldTimeSake »
We Buy and sell Antique,Vintage and collectible toys.
From time to time, we even get MLP in

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: 2x My Little Pony Money Box's up on auction
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 05:06:01 PM »
Well... if the auction is only available to South African citizens, as your Facebook page states, 99.999999999999999999998% of us have already been excluded from this sale.  ;) 

Best of luck!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline ForOldTimeSake

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
    • For Old Time Sake
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 07:07:03 AM »
Well... if the auction is only available to South African citizens, as your Facebook page states, 99.999999999999999999998% of us have already been excluded from this sale.  ;) 

Best of luck!

Hi Lovesbabysquirmy

No, think you might be misreading the post...I'm saying there "This is going to be a international Auction and bids via our TOY AUCTION/ SPEELGOED VEILING group thats only open to south african citizen will be updated here on our page"

What i'm saying there is that the toy auction group we have listed it on is only open to south african citizens .. So any bids we receive on that group will be updated on our facebook page For old time sake and visa versa.. as our page is open to international people

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 07:17:58 AM »
If I were you, I would just auction them on Ebay. Then you'll be selling to a worldwide audience. You'll have to pay a small fee, but your items will probably sell a LOT higher because you'll have a lot more bidders.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 07:43:41 AM »
Oh you have it listed in multiple places for sale, even worse.

how can an international bidder through FB be absolutely certain their bid will be honored if you receive a better offer ? why not just put it on Ebay and make it fair for everyone, since you're advertising in the hopes of selling your item at the highest price ;)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline ForOldTimeSake

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
    • For Old Time Sake
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2018, 09:56:41 AM »
If I were you, I would just auction them on Ebay. Then you'll be selling to a worldwide audience. You'll have to pay a small fee, but your items will probably sell a LOT higher because you'll have a lot more bidders.

Kelly, I have an ebay account and have sold a few item on ebay .. but ill never sell on there at all, unfortunately ebays policies makes it to easy for crooks an dishonest people to exploit their policies. As the few items I sold on ebay was said to have never been received and ebay immediately refunds the money, so you sit without your item and without your money. even though the waybill number shows the item was signed for..

Oh you have it listed in multiple places for sale, even worse.

how can an international bidder through FB be absolutely certain their bid will be honored if you receive a better offer ? why not just put it on Ebay and make it fair for everyone, since you're advertising in the hopes of selling your item at the highest price ;)

Its only listed on 2 places, our own toy auction group  but seeing as it is just for RSA Citizens. we have listed the item on our own facbook page as wel. We try and be honest about any of our auctions, and I have sold a Nirvana RSA pony on  here before, and in the end it was a lady in the USA who got the item at 4250 USD

you can follow that thread here
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380655.msg1574821.html#msg1574821
, also read the feedback from the winning bidder ..

that auction was also run over 2 platforms, it was running here and on facebook, and as i said, we try our utmost est to be as fair as possible at all times.. we do however work on south african time.

but in the end it is up to each individual collector how badly they want an item ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal